Ready for Spring

BBQRider

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's coming back together and now I'm just waiting for some decent weather to give her a test run! Hopefully this week. Thank you to everyone that has helped me with my newbie questions over the past 10 months and thanks to the forum for all the invaluable information I've been able to search out. Things done this Winter include but not limited to: Fork rebuild, lowers cleaned up and powder coated. New rotor/stainless line and Brembo MC. Tank and fender painted. Omar Hooligan exhaust. More wiring tidied up. New fuel lines. New mirrors should be here this week. Lots of things cleaned and polished. Now hopefully she'll run as smooth as she did in the Fall!
IMG_5622.JPG
IMG_5619.JPG

She's coming back together and now I'm just waiting for some decent weather to give her a test run! Hopefully this week. Thank you to everyone that has helped me with my newbie questions over the past 10 months and thanks to the forum for all the invaluable information I've been able to search out. Things done this Winter include but not limited to: Fork rebuild, lowers cleaned up and powder coated. New rotor/stainless line and Brembo MC. Tank and fender painted. Omar Hooligan exhaust. More wiring tidied up. New fuel lines. New mirrors should be here this week. Lots of things cleaned and polished. Now hopefully she'll run as smooth as she did in the Fall!View attachment 96694View attachment 96695

Your package looks great !
Love the paint job.

Thanks Yamadude! A friend of mine actually did the paint. He's a paint rep to body shops and does some work on the side in his garage. I was very happy with the quality of the job.

Back