Wanted - Rear Lower engine bolt

FWIW, if your talking about the motor mount bolts, I just made mine out of 10mm all-thread. All of them.

Partzilla.

Untitled.png

They show not available for a 72.
For the 72 they show that as a 10X74mm. It's not... 74mm won't even go halfway through the motor. I just checked a newer frame and it has a 10X125mm bolt. Measure your frame. If that's what it needs, order the Partzilla one.

For the 72 they show that as a 10X74mm. It's not... 74mm won't even go halfway through the motor. I just checked a newer frame and it has a 10X125mm bolt. Measure your frame. If that's what it needs, order the Partzilla one.
I'm going to replacing my motor mount bolt with all thread to be able to mount some foot pegs (I bought them used from somebody here)
I should be able to take the all thread that came with the foot pegs for length but how hard will it be to shorten them as far as using a hack saw or cut off wheel
something like this
Grade B7 Medium Strength Steel Threaded Rod, M10 x 1.5 mm Thread Size, 200 mm Long
I don't know how sturdy the all thread is that I have now
I wouldn't think mild steel would be strong enough

What year did you use?
I just picked a year.... 77 I think :umm: I believe it showed it as applicable to 74 on though. I'd guess the only difference to the earlier bikes is the bolt is a "washered" bolt. In other words the bolt head is made in the shape of a bolt and washer.

Home Depot by me has. I just bought 2 new front bolts that were 1in longer to accommodate for the fwd controls I made. Believe stock was 7in and I picked up 8in. Was gade 8 hardware also, just standard size now instead of metric.

Back