Recommendations for a looped hardtail

I’ve been looking like crazy for a looped hardtail. Does anyone know someone who fabricates weld on looped hardtails for the xs650(as in something similar to David Bird or like the one in pic by jumpstreet…both dudes are retired now )? Thanks
I'm in the UK and shipped a TC bros hatdtail. Not massive expensive. Rick at Smedspeed.co.uk does looped hardtails. He has a reputation as a fabricator and may even make exactly what you're thinking of. I went TC just because I like them. Worth considering even though you're over the pond! 🇬🇧 🇺🇲 And don't forget the special relationship! We need the money! 😁💲💲

I don't blame ya for looking; a clean classic design! Lowbrow Customs used to sell the Bird weld-on hardtails maybe they have a lead on one.

Alternatively, maybe @Travis has a lead on one of his customers that could make ya one (using his frame jig);)
Hey @Travis , is there any chance I could get some info on a lead for this? It'd be much appreciated.

Hey @Travis , is there any chance I could get some info on a lead for this? It'd be much appreciated.
Honestly, Michael at voodoo vintage would be who I would contact first. Off the top of head, I don't know of anyone making XS650 hardtails to order. If you want to weld one yourself, and don't mind a couple more sleeved joints, I could sell you the bends. I don't sell compound bends, just a single bend per tube.

Back