Rewound Alternator Rotor gouges, trouble shooting charging system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
+578

This statement here is why I didn't get involved.

This was where this thread was heading from day one with the OP not listening properly and now he thinks the problem is fixed is thumbing his nose to those whose patience was being tested a long time ago,(Jim walked off the tread for 5 min).

Now the site, mods and brains trust are rude and the OP thinks he can figure shit out:lmao:

Take your bike to an auto electrician and get it done properly now that you realise the people on here are rude and have no patience for someone who doesn't know about electricity.
For what?? ITS DONE for the 10th time! 🤣🤣

IM CONVINCED ALL YOU GUYS THAT KEEP CRYING AND POSTING AINT GOT SHIT ELSE TO DO ON A FRIDAY!! Get out of those miserable ass states and ya would!! GEEEZ MAN, how many more comments are you gonna make regarding the same damn topic! Its dead! 🤣🤣

IM CONVINCED ALL YOU GUYS THAT KEEP CRYING AND POSTING AINT GOT SHIT ELSE TO DO ON A FRIDAY!! Get out of those miserable ass states and ya would!! GEEEZ MAN, how many more comments are you gonna make regarding the same damn topic! Its dead! 🤣🤣
I thought we were trying to get it to 600. As for me, I'm going to the garage. I just received a package from Niche Cycle and we're between storm warnings.

I thought we were trying to get it to 600. As for me, I'm going to the garage. I just received a package from Niche Cycle and we're between storm warnings.

Shit man, 1500 would be better

For what?? ITS DONE for the 10th time! 🤣🤣
You think???

Who are you going to turn to when or if problems arise again, because your attitude right now, If anyone has a lick od sense, will make those who have spent days and days that have turned into weeks trying to help you think twice before doing it again to then be told they aren't appreciated.

But then again they might because every post is a click that generates traffic.

You think???

Who are you going to turn to when or if problems arise again, because your attitude right now, If anyone has a lick od sense, will make those who have spent days and days that have turned into weeks trying to help you think twice before doing it again to then be told they aren't appreciated.

Again man I have no idea what you’re referring to or talking about!! I thanked YOU and everyone else NUMEROUS times!! READ ALL THE COMMENTS TODAY!! How many more fucking “thank yous” do you need before you feel appreciated??? Geez man, worse than my wife! 😂

You think???

Here my man!! See the picture. Obviously ya missed this from SIX HOURS ago….Hope youre better now.

Attachments

• FA14D5D1-9832-49D5-A319-2845E7537EA7.jpeg
    FA14D5D1-9832-49D5-A319-2845E7537EA7.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 36
Not gonna do any Mudslinging Still trying to help out
But here you cant take a 40 - 45 year old motorcycle to a dealer That are experts on the brand

They'll tell you we don't want to do this the wiring can be substandard and modified.
We cant give you a price because the Fault Finding can take one hour or 6 hours a $ 150 and after that there is no guarantee and then you come back angry at us.
We don't do it this time of year .At all . Take it to an " Enthusiast " that can help you out. Find someone else

I have done it one time on a Honda for a Friend that was ejected from the brand shop

$ 1000 dollar Honda doing 6 x $ 150 fault finding with no guarantees the Proverbial Money Pit..

So Please stop talk back Pull in some Air and count to ten give it a rest a few days
We start a fresh

Reactions: GLJ
Jim 3 pages
Gggary 5 pages
Jan 2 pages
JP 4 pages

And that's in this thread. 2 other threads have content as well.

No one has been rude. Honest, yes, and not as forthright as they could have been yet your taking offense. When that is pointed out the feedback is one of dismissal and contempt.

Not gonna do any Mudslinging Still trying to help out
But here you cant take a 40 - 45 year old motorcycle to a dealer That are experts on the brand

They'll tell you we don't want to do this the wiring can be substandard and modified.
We cant give you a price because the Fault Finding can take one hour or 6 hours a $ 150 and after that there is no guarantee and then you come back angry at us.
We don't do it this time of year .At all . Take it to an " Enthusiast " that can help you out. Find someone else

I have done it one time on a Honda for a Friend that was ejected from the brand shop

$ 1000 dollar Honda doing 6 x $ 150 fault finding with no guarantees the Proverbial Money Pit..

So Please stop talk back Pull in some Air and count to ten give it a rest a few days
We start a fresh
Im good man!
THE BIKE IS FIXED FOR THE 100th TIME!!!! No need to talk about anything else. Its done! Bye.

Jim 3 pages
Gggary 5 pages
Jan 2 pages
JP 4 pages

And that's in this thread. 2 other threads have content as well.

No one has been rude. Honest, yes, and not as forthright as they could have been yet your taking offense. When that is pointed out the feedback is one of dismissal and contempt.
Ok dude, you got it! Ya done yet?? 🤦🏼‍♂️

grown men in your 70s trying to gang up on me
I ain't that old....just started working on bikes very young;)
Get out of those miserable ass states and ya would!
I know my zip says different, but I'm currently 2hrs due west of ya in 33912

Not that it matters; I'm jest padding the post count:laugh2:

Reactions: GLJ
I ain't that old....just started working on bikes very young;)

I know my zip says different, but I'm currently 2hrs due west of ya in 33912

Not that it matters; I'm jest padding the post count:laugh2:

Hell yea man keep it up!!! Whoevers post hits 10k has a special prize from me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back