Recreational became legal in MN but as usual MN govt made it legal but have nothing in place to regulate it for sale
Although if you want weed any Indian res will be glad to take your money
Are you using the gummies for pain ?

A fiend of mine sent me 3-4 oz of weed through the mail (dumbshit ) and it is the, if your a chronic user it's still a killer weed
He put it in a ziplock bag and put it in a postal padded envelope and you could still smell it through both bags
I gave 99% of it away and have a little in a canning jar now
I'll have to give gummies a try ( back pain ) once the state and the dispensary's get their act together

During Covid, Colorado allowed delivery. Imagine having your local Uber driver bring you pot. They are talking about stopping delivery, but also are talking about using credit cards. tRUMP can't be on the primary ballot, but you can order pot on you cell and have it delivered....what a state!

Never tried it, not even a puff my whole life. :shrug:
Well I did have one puff on some back around 1969, Funning thing is that was at a party of a local Drug Counselor! Guess it's safe for me to mention this now as unfortunately she died sometime in 2016.

I might at some time try looking into some gummies, only problem is knowing what is real and what is just hype!

Gummies are real, but you have to be careful and give them time to kick in. Usually about an hour for me. And know your dosage. 10mg does me in. I find about half that to be much more enjoyable. But I’m an infrequent flyer, a lightweight if you will.

Bump. Still have this one.

1709849558818.png

Back