I ordered a rotor from @Jim and was very pleased with the product! It looks brand-new and tested perfectly. Not to mention, I always rather give my hard-earned dollars to an individual as opposed to some faceless company. Thanks, Jim!
Thanks Rhy! Glad you're happy with it.

Here's another one ready for a good home. Holidays are over but I'll make it another "holiday special." $99 shipped in the states. All conditions in comment #1 still apply.
Sold.

zz.jpg

Last edited:
I sent you two rotors for core credit. They were sent taped together in a padded envelope via USPS 2-day Priority. I sent you the tracking number under separate cover. I received the 2nd rotor you sent and finally got time to install 1st one. It worked great. Thanks for great parts and service.

I sent you two rotors for core credit. They were sent taped together in a padded envelope via USPS 2-day Priority. I sent you the tracking number under separate cover. I received the 2nd rotor you sent and finally got time to install 1st one. It worked great. Thanks for great parts and service.
Thanks! Glad you're happy with 'em.

Hey Mailman. I would be happy to pay the freight for you to send it this way for some gonzo experiments. Hate to see stuff go to waste. I know NM is in lockdown but the usps has ways to lobe it over them and it's clear sailing from El Paso on. :)

Jim, if you need a core to build one for Mailman I might still have the one that was on the 1972 in the picture over to the left. I could dig it out latter today if it's still on that shelf.
Just checked parts inventory and have two rotors. One with magnet for electronic ignition and one without for points ignition.

Tested windings after checking leads of ohm meter, leads show 0.4 ohms connected to each other.

Points rotor windings read 5.0 ohms so subtracting the 0.4 gives a 4.6 reading, possibly useable!

The electronic ignition rotor shows 1.4 ohms so after subtracting the 0.4 gives a 1.0 reading, does not sound good!

Slip rings look pretty good on both. What I would call some minor chips of phenolic near the outer ring on the points rotor.

Jim, if you need a core to build one for Mailman I might still have the one that was on the 1972 in the picture over to the left. I could dig it out latter today if it's still on that shelf.
I got one Ken, thanks... I might hit you up at a later date though.
I would be happy to pay the freight for you to send it this way for some gonzo experiments. Hate to see stuff go to waste.
If you wrap it in old padded envelopes and throw it in a padded priority mailer envelope, it's only $8:50 anywhere in the conus.

Back