Right now I'm listening to...

Went to see the Feeling on Friday. Great night out.

BWV 32, Liebster Jesu, mein Verlangen: Aria: Hier, in meines Vaters Stätte. Man kann nicht immer sein ein wilder Indianer

Have a 3 - 4 yards stack of CD records ( Without the boxes ) I am going through
Today

Black Crowes

There was a joke in that section someone dressed for the mid 70 ies still laughing about that .A bald headed man in a Brown velour jump suit
Here they nail the Jagger mid 70 ies look .The sound is weak on the video here but with more base it rocks.

The drummer looks as a late substitution from the Engineering consulting next door to the studio.

Have a 3 - 4 yards stack of CD records ( Without the boxes ) I am going through
Today

Black Crowes

There was a joke in that section someone dressed for the mid 70 ies still laughing about that .A bald headed man in a Brown velour jump suit
Here they nail the Jagger mid 70 ies look .The sound is weak on the video here but with more base it rocks.

The drummer looks as a late substitution from the Engineering consulting next door to the studio.
I'm a huge Black Crowes fan, I saw them live in 2006 or 2007 (cant remember) but it was at the Black Cat Club in DC. That was the Luther Dickenson/Rich Robinson line up days. They blew the roof off the place, even 16/17 years after Shake Your Money Maker they were puttin it down hard. One of the best shows I've ever been to still to this day. Speaking of Luther Dickenson, between the Crowes and the North Mississippi Allstars I've probably seen Luther live on stage more than any other musician. I saw the Allstars probably 6 times in Lawrence, Ks.

I'm a huge Black Crowes fan, I saw them live in 2006 or 2007 (cant remember) but it was at the Black Cat Club in DC. That was the Luther Dickenson/Rich Robinson line up days. They blew the roof off the place, even 16/17 years after Shake Your Money Maker they were puttin it down hard. One of the best shows I've ever been to still to this day. Speaking of Luther Dickenson, between the Crowes and the North Mississippi Allstars I've probably seen Luther live on stage more than any other musician. I saw the Allstars probably 6 times in Lawrence, Ks.

Killer tone out of that hollow body ... Radical even ---is that a first Did not know it was possible usually a Jazz tool
Never seen a bend on them either.

Killer tone out of that hollow body ... Radical even ---is that a first Did not know it was possible usually a Jazz tool
Never seen a bend on them either.
Luther plays a lot of big jazz boxes. Although I have seen him play plenty of Tele's and Strat's. He always has great tone, he and his Brother Cody (the drummer) are the Sons of Jim Dickenson. Jim was a pretty big name in Mississippi Hill Country Blues recording. They grew up around and learned the Hill Country style of blues from guys like Junior Kimbrough and R.L. Burnside.

Here they are covering a couple of R.L. Burnside songs that they made there own. They even did a couple of recordings with R.L. before he passed and then again with one of his sons.

Here's a rig run down with Luther, he's playing nothing but hollow bodies here. When was playing with Crowes he played almost nothing but solids.

Dedicated to Dick Russell:

1667261743117.png

Check this out how to get it right

I Fought the law

We have suits with tie
We have boots
We have 2 Fender guitars
Perhaps even 2 drummers --No Maybe Not
We have guns
We have well fed girl moving Around " Artistic Dancing " something worth watching..
We have a song with a message
Lacking a Fancy Car or Motorcycle or You in the US might like a truck at the side..

This was ready already 1966 -- Why the hell cant no one do it over again Friday Night 8 pm Television
Show and its a Slam Dunk -- How hard can it be ??
Stop Showing refuges bombing and tricksters Lying. Crooks Murders. Criminals All the time a good time show.
For once..

Stop Showing refuges bombing and tricksters Lying. Crooks Murders. Criminals All the time a good time show.
For once..
With you there @Jan_P

I no longer watch the news in Blighty for the reasons quoted above.
Nothing but back stabbing un-loyal cabinet members trying to gain ground at another MP's expense.
Then we have Armenian gang leaders running drugs throughout UK, and do gooding MP's saying they have a right to be here.
The Armenians running the people trade across the channel from France are complaining there are not enough dingy boats to send people due to economic shortages caused by the war!

I much prefer to put on a vinyl LP and chill out to the Honey Drippers whilst nursing a fine malt whiskey
Now breathe.

Here they are covering a couple of R.L. Burnside songs that they made there own. They even did a couple of recordings with R.L. before he passed and then again with one of his sons.
If you ride that XS650 to Mississippi, I'll take you to R.L. Burnside's grave. It's minutes from where I sit. I'll throw in some other cool shit as well.
Sharde Thomas lives in Como as well. At least, as far as I know.

I'm listening to it on vinyl.
Wilko Johnson aka Dr Feelgood has died - they played a clip of a radio interview he gave in which he used the word record. 'For the benefit of younger people in the room, a record is just basically a heap of downloads glued to a piece of vinyl.'

Back