Right now I'm listening to...

I'll see your Brian Ferry and raise you a Brian Eno, a natural progression that will lead t'wards King Crimson as Robert Fripp rips coming in at 1:26 for three minutes of incredible shredding......don't be skeered lol.

Heard this the other day for the first time and can't stop listening to it. I had never heard any Velvet Underground songs before, so I gave the rest of the album a shot. I wasn't really impressed, tbh. Probably listened to this one about fifteen times in the last three days, though.

I'm not much into Rap or Country but dayum! This is too familiar, a slice of our pie out here in the hinterlands.
I'll give it a ten for danceability and a ten for keeping the tourists humble.

One of The Rolling Stones prettier songs, the all acoustic Lady Jane. With some really beautiful guitar work by Keith Richards and prominently featuring the founding member of the Stones, Brian Jones on the dulcimer. Filmed in 1966, three years later the band kicked Jones out of the band for being an alcoholic, drug addict. He died just one month later at the age of 27.
The video is a little blurry at times but the sound quality is very good. The boys when they were young.

I spent the whole day in front of YouTube poisoning myself with rock n roll.
Well so much for that idea.:shrug:
In Sept 2017 RobinC advised me how to post a video from YouTube to this site. That was going on 4 years ago. I finally got it to work.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I like all kinds of music. But my all time favorite band is Primus. Les Claypool on the Bass is like no one else.
Tommy the cat is probably my favorite song that they play.

I ran across this Ukranian band a year or so back. Not my favorite genre for sure, but what she can do with her voice amazes me, and the band is on point.

Back