Saddlebag recommendations.

yupper super happy with these gears bags, had a couple years, thousands of miles, on and off several bikes quite a few times even did pretty well staying dry without using the included rain covers. They have a double top zip, quick in and out with no spills, have a zippered expansion, velcro straps. cam locks extra straps to attach lower front to bike D rings etc. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
View attachment 191571
https://www.denniskirk.com/gears/mini-saddlebags-100173-1.p506556.prd/506556.sku
The kirk pic shows them expanded
I've used equine bags, but these are hands down better. :bike: They're not old school cool styl'n. :shrug: But the constant admirers of our old bikes on the Ozarks trip didn't seem to mind.
Are you using any kind of support frame with those bags @gggGary. I really like them, nice and small with but with the expanders hold alot of stuff.

Are you using any kind of support frame with those bags @gggGary. I really like them, nice and small with but with the expanders hold alot of stuff.
Yeah I have simple aluminum flat bar L's bent, drilled and attached to the rear fender bracket so the bags can't swing in towards tire n chain.
brackets.jpg

On madness I have these from a road star cut and welded to fit.
bag rails.jpg

Back