Shop in SE Ohio

best bet is to go to any motorcycle garage in your area and ask them who does good work on vintage japanese bikes. in fact ask it at a garage you know won't want to work on it themselves, like one named "no metric bikes". but half the fun is working on it yourself...if you're the owner/rider. plus tracking down electrical will be wildly expensive to have a garage do. you will run up a bill that's more than the bike is worth in no time flat. don't even think about it. but we can help you solve your problems, if you're so inclined. this site is world famous tor turning hairdressers into bona fide self actualized motorcycle mechanics!

My request has been up for 5 days, and only you responded. Maybe my post should not be in the "clubhouse"? Oh well.

The electrical problem is not very complex. The starter needs to be replaced, and the headlight doesn't work.

sorry...I was in the kitchen....did I miss anything?

you missed a guy posting an assumed complex problem where not even morons read

note to op of even you're reading. copy and paste in the garage section of the site.

oops. i notice it was moved to the garage... describe your symptoms and people can offer advice then. haven't seen anything yet except for advisement of a complex problem...

Last edited:
Back