show us your ride

Allegro40

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
HMMM I dont want to be the only person to show my ride off .The frame is built by Ardcore,seat,oiltank,mid controls all built by Ardcore. some things I cut off and modified after getting the frame, just did not look right. :bike:
rdstar005.jpg

Well I am about 1/2 way with clean up and servicing before I put this on the road....

I put the tank and seat back on just for this photo....

SDC10246.jpg

HMMM I dont want to be the only person to show my ride off .The frame is built by Ardcore,seat,oiltank,mid controls all built by Ardcore. some things I cut off and modified after getting the frame, just did not look right. :bike:
rdstar005.jpg

Hey, I'm also getting a XS frame built by Ardcore. Looks like you changed the neck gusset? I'm getting their mid controls, just wondering if you could post some close up shots of your caliper mount, master cylinder set-up, linkage etc... so i can get an idea on what to do when mine arrives.

Thanks!

rdstar005.jpg

nice bike.
can you post a pic of the otherside/ exhaust?

hutch,
you won't have to do anything it comes set up..He also got the gusset option..like on my bike
_Nate

Yeah Hutch you will really like their work I had very little to do just bolt her up and make sure everything was running and functioning right. Nate does wicked paint too if you got the extra bucks, get him to paint it.:thumbsup:

Back