Site Upgraded to Xenforo 2

Let's give it some time and let me see if I can tweak it a little more to make it useful.
From the justa joke thread.
I think more time and tweaking is needed.

1640822830343.png

Just noticed something and was going to ask about it but figured it out by moving mouse over to the little green circle thing under my Avatar!

It's like when I got my first computer, I was extremely cautious until they told just play around with it we can fix any jam you get into
With AOL dial up I would just fix it myself just unplug the damn thing and reboot
Worked every time

Couple questions...
Was the "bookmark" function available before the update and I just missed it? Or is it totally new?
Can anyone view your bookmarks page or it it just confined to the individual user that did the bookmarking?

Bookmarking posts is a new feature to the site. I think they're only seen by you, but I can't be certain because I can't find much about them in the Xenforo documention.

Pretty easy to use and will be very useful I think.
Click on this button....

bookmarks button.png

And this pop up come up....

bookmarks popup.png

Add whatever notes and labels you want... and click save.
Now you go to your name at the top header, click it and your info pops up. Two choices at the top...
Your Account---- Bookmarks
Click on the bookmarks and up pops all your bookmarks.
As you can see Travis, I just bookmarked your comment.

bookmarks page.png

Click Show All and it will take you to your bookmarks page. Marvelous, no?:laugh2:

Last edited:
Back