Site Upgraded to Xenforo 2

Travis,
Great job on the upgrade! I've dealt with "new looks" at work (retired) and home, on numerous computers over the years. There is (naturally) a learning curve for the user. We will adapt, and before long, this will become "old hat". Thank you!
p.s. I too vote for the square avatar. :twocents:
Best regards,
Tebo

I'm not getting the book mark thing
You go to your avatar / click on bookmarks and .... after that I'm lost
And the funny thing is I bookmarked something while farting around but can't seem to figure it out again
Although I did go to bookmarks and deleted the one I saved
It's tough to be a melon head

Take me off the melon head list
I actually looked at Jim's post a few more times and farted around again and yep there it is
I've been saving a lot of these threads to my favorites / bookmarks on my computer and now I can just find em here
As usual Thanks!!!!!
And the spell check works great too

In firefox anyways there are multiple dark theme addons that work "universally" seems like a better solution for those that want a dark look.
Bonus no work on your part. ;)
I'll call; no news is good news on the update! Seems like I've even seen an uptick in new members posting.
There does seem to be an odd behavior with emoticons (at least in firefox). If an emoticon is inserted at the end of a line I cannot space, arrow, mouse, or return beyond it. :unsure:
Guess we better go back to the previous version of Zeno. :lmao:

I like the revisions thank you Travis. As a guy who is not really that interested in computers (I know I don't use them as efficiently as I could) I do find it curious and funny in a respectful way how so many of you guys who are so into such old school bikes are so damn proficient at using computers. Sort of a paradox. Puts a smile on my face. :bike:

Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 08-34-05 Site Upgraded to Xenforo 2.png

Here is what i got when i tried the ignore button. Your post stayed there but the content was removed with an ask if i wanted to see it.

maybe it works different if a person posts after they have been put on ignore

On my browser (Slimet, Chrome clone) they only appear as a bare bar if they've been quoted by someone else (with none of their content in it) and a line asking if I want to see their drivel. Previously, their post would be in its normal place, but only the text blanked out. I found the continual reminder of their presence annoying.
It's not perfect, but it's better than it was.

Besides a couple of teething problems, not that they have affected me, i like the new upgrade. Site seems to be cleaner and more compact Nice upgrade.

Did come across something that was a bit different. When doing an edit and wanting to upload a pic into the edit, under the old system you had to go to an advanced edit and then i would drag and drop a pic to upload it.

Under the new upgrade there is no advanced edit and i have to go through the Insert Image icon to add pics..............In a normal post or reply post i can still drag and drop images........

I like the new upgrade

Your right. I just tried a drag and drop on an edit in my last post and it worked. For some reason i couldn't get it to work the other day...........but that's not unusual for me to have days where i just don't work

Back