Site Upgraded to Xenforo 2

@kshansen This sounds like a browser cookie issue. Which browser are you using? Have you changed any of the cookie or security settings? Do you have any add-on that might be blocking cookies? Are you browsing in incognito mode or using a proxy or VPN?

Anyone else having the problem kshansen descripted above?

I'll try to keep notes when it happens again, I use both Brave and Google Chrome. Not sure if it happens in one or both. Don't think I have messed with any cookie or security settings.

Ok it just did it again and at this time I am using Brave.

Got same result both using the "Mark Forums Read" under where it says Post Thread and up in the orange stripe near the top of the page.

And now when I click on the Mark Forums Read either place I'm getting the are you sure prompt!

Last edited:
Search function's been kinda iffy most of the day. Gives me this...

Untitled.png

Me three! I’ve been having issues with pages not loading and freezing up. I thought it must just be me.
Reassuring Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Now that you mention it, I've had the same when not using search. Though I must say the majority of times was using search. On the other hand, I use search a lot, so....

Went to "Members"...
searched for and found member....
went to "posting" (trying to find a thread Lakeview started)...
and got this error.
Tried several times with the same result.

Untitled.png

Same same when I search for one of my threads....

zz.png

Tried to find my content this way. Same same....

zzz.png

In the meantime,
site xs650.com searchterm
Works on about every search engine......
All the standard search tricks, modifiers work also. (term1, term2) term1 -term2 etc.

Yup, been getting the Oops! We ran into some problems error since yesterday and whenever try to use search.

When it happened yesterday, thought maybe there's maintenance or a backup running and I just caught it unlucky. But same problem today . . .

I think this is all related to the search failing. I have that fixed. Let me know if something is still not working correctly. If it happens again, send me a message and I might see it a little faster (I was traveling). I'm going to try to figure out how to monitor the search service on the server and also figure out what's crashing it.

OK... I'm an idiot. What's the easiest way to get to a list of the threads you (I) wrote?

Yeah... i'm an idiot. Knew it was easy. Brain fart city.

Back