Some of you need to get out more

kopcicle

antidisestablishmentarian
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Get outside and enjoy the great outdoors. Some of you are exhibiting symptoms of being cooped up and locked down too long.

deadzombie.gif

It has recently come to my attention that I'm not receiving member messages.
And your point?
After a few PM's yesterday I turned it off. If I didn't answer a PM it isn't because I didn't see it it's because I'm not going to answer. I can get that kind of trauma and drama in my everyday life. At least here I can turn it off.

I'm not pissed off , I'm disappointed, disgusted and now somewhat distant.

To those that have my email, phone number, address...
There isn't any reason for you not to call or write. You are my friends and family.

That's just rude. I received your message yesterday so your saying you ignored my response to it.

So, if I've been something of a, well, obnoxious, edgy, curmudgeon as of late. It would be somewhat disingenuous to apologize immediately. I'll get over it and hope you all will too.

In the early days of mass digital communication someone made the prophetic comment ...

Remember the human

Anticipating by decades the insulation between human beings connected by twisted pair this prophet knew that eventually folks would begin to say and do things in this new, divorced from personal contact medium, that they would never dream of doing face to face.

We are resigned to being human. Imperfect, creative, destructive, brilliant and imaginative. For all our failings as individuals we are the only hope we have.

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

if your odd and mix with a lot of odd people doesnt that make you normal :umm::umm: and besides if they let me out iv a bad habit of having motorcycles follow me home 🏍️🏍️🦼🏍️🏍️ 😵‍💫

Back