Wanted - Spoked front aluminum rim. With or without spokes and hub.

Hi TW,
Got a couple of bare OE XS650 H-pattern (dog pee catcher) 19x2.15 fronts. Straight and serviceable, a bit tool marked with some dings in the flanges, will clean up to presentable but not show condition. Gotta get 'em out of the barn, yours for the cost of shipping, take both or none. PM if you want pics.

Last edited:
Figure the shipping on best one (I don't have a gggGary shed) and PM me pay pal info please. And thank you. Then if I need spokes do I order ss spokes from Mikes or is there a better source. I have not evaluated my current spokes, they might be fine.

Last edited:
Sorry TW, I meant it: it's both or neither. My object isn't to sell but to mitigate a bad case of TMS (Too Much Shit), get the parts to a better home than the recycling center, and get the place cleared a bit for my wife before my last long journey. If dealing with an extra is too much trouble to go to to get a free rim, so be it, no harm or business done. I like Buchanan stainless spokes, they're more substantial than Mike's, which are made to the same diameter as the stronger OE steel. The last Buchanans I installed on an XS650 front required me to enlarge the hub holes slightly; it was an easy job, and I felt that the extra strength was well worth the extra very small task, and IMO the higher cost of the Buchanan product is entirely justified by the quality. I never use Pay Pal and avoid online services that involve access to my bank account or sharing bank information whenever I can. Personal checks are gladly accepted. If my conditions are acceptable to you I can pack, weigh, measure, and get a Fed Ex quote online (and buy a shipping label online for drop off if you decide to proceed). Let me know what you want to do, bearing in mind that my conditions are in no way negotiable.

Sorry TW, I meant it: it's both or neither. My object isn't to sell but to mitigate a bad case of TMS (Too Much Shit), get the parts to a better home than the recycling center, and get the place cleared a bit for my wife before my last long journey. If dealing with an extra is too much trouble to go to to get a free rim, so be it, no harm or business done. I like Buchanan stainless spokes, they're more substantial than Mike's, which are made to the same diameter as the stronger OE steel. The last Buchanans I installed on an XS650 front required me to enlarge the hub holes slightly; it was an easy job, and I felt that the extra strength was well worth the extra very small task, and IMO the higher cost of the Buchanan product is entirely justified by the quality. I never use Pay Pal and avoid online services that involve access to my bank account or sharing bank information whenever I can. Personal checks are gladly accepted. If my conditions are acceptable to you I can pack, weigh, measure, and get a Fed Ex quote online (and buy a shipping label online for drop off if you decide to proceed). Let me know what you want to do, bearing in mind that my conditions are in no way negotiable.
Both is fine, sorry I misunderstood in my excitement of a good deal. Just getting to messages now.

Sorry, can't get an online quote without a complete address, and your name would help. You can click the envelope icon at the top right of the screen to start a conversation and leave a message.

Last edited:
There's no message from you in my message box. Try again, I can't even get a rate quote these days without a complete address. Click the envelope icon, then click "start a new conversation." It ain't rocket science.

There's no message from you in my message box. Try again, I can't even get a rate quote these days without a complete address. Click the envelope icon, then click "start a new conversation." It ain't rocket science.
I think Kevin sent me a PM meant for you. I notified him of the mistake.:thumbsup:

TW, I had forgotten how hard USPS and the private services were squeezing individuals in order to cut prices to compete for corporate business. It's the old game of Reverse Robin Hood, rob the poor to give to the rich. I'm dropping that both-or-nothing requirement, they want more to ship 2 rims than the 1 you'd use is worth. Sent you a msg., will repack and reweigh.

Back