Sold / Found / Inactive - Star Pentagram Wheels & Tires

Why are they referred to as pentagram wheels. Why can't they just be star wheels? Nobody ever refers to Honda's Comstar wheels as pentagrams :shrug:

The pentagram throughout history has many meanings... Satanism and the occult being a vary small part of that.
It was once used by Christians to signify the 5 wounds of Christ.
In the Middle Ages, it was a symbol of the 5 virtues of Knighthood... definitely a Christian invention.
Mormons have decorated their churches with it.
More recently, I wore a pentagram on my shoulders for about 25 years... and quiet proud of the ol' 5 pointed star.

1712777683302.png

An A-10 bearing down on you with it's GAU-8 blazin' might feel like Satan's come to visit.... but no, it's just the United States Air Forces finest.

1712777852903.png

The pentagram throughout history has many meanings... Satanism and the occult being a vary small part of that.
It was once used by Christians to signify the 5 wounds of Christ.
In the Middle Ages, it was a symbol of the 5 virtues of Knighthood... definitely a Christian invention.
Mormons have decorated their churches with it.
More recently, I wore a pentagram on my shoulders for about 25 years... and quiet proud of the ol' 5 pointed star.

View attachment 322970

An A-10 bearing down on you with it's GAU-8 blazin' might feel like Satan's come to visit.... but no, it's just the United States Air Forces finest.

View attachment 322971
I personally don't view that as a pentagram, I see a star. I fly a Bonnie Blue flag, but that's just me.

Back