For Sale - Star Pentagram Wheels & Tires

halfmile

XS Builder
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I removed these from my last tracker build and replaced them with wire spokes. They have been ridden 2 times around the block then parked. They were from a XS500-SR500. The rear has had a aluminum spacer made for the sprocket side to use for a XS650. The rear disc side will need a spacer made for the disc and caliper bracket and the sprocket side will require a outer spacer. Fronts are the same for all models. They have new bearings, seals, tubes and Duro HF308 tires. 400/18 rear, 350/19 front. The wheels are in excellent cond. $500 for the pair plus actual shipping.
DSCN0585-001.JPG
DSCN0587-001.JPGDSCN0589-001.JPGDSCN0593-001.JPGDSCN0592-001.JPGDSCN0595-001.JPG

Last edited:
I`ll try to get a quote from UPS. They would have to be sent in 2 boxes.

I`m still stumbling over these so bump to top. I will sell these without the tires and tubes.

It`s been 3 months since my last bump and these are still in my way taking up space. Shipping is outrageous so make me a Low Ball offer. I probably won`t take it but make one anyway.:shootme:

Last edited:
I still have them but I plan to use the front for a build I`m working on. I`ll change the ad title. Thanks for the interest.

I`m going to hang on to the rear as I don`t want to split the set for now.

I decided not to use the front wheel on another build so I still have the pair for sale. $500 plus actual shipping. (around $70 per wheel). Last chance before eBait.
Nice wheels and a relative bargain, but I'm Baptist and the whole pentagram thingy...well, you know.

Scheduled for eBait Tuesday. $475 OBO for the front wheel only.

Back