Stretched low rider Honda

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
You've probably seen this floating around the internet. It's different. I wonder what the turning radius is on that thing!

Attachments

• low_rider.jpg
    low_rider.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 289
- reminds me of this...Boehmerland

boehmerland.jpg

Technical Data:

1 Cylinder 4-Stroke Motor
Capacity: 598 ccm
Horsepower: 18 hp
Gearbox: 3 Gears
Transfer: Chain
Length: 3170 mm
Brakes: Front n rear drumbrakes
Frame: Double rail tubular frame
Weight: 220 kg
Highspeed: ca. 80 km/h

Characteristics: Specially built in North-Bohemia for transporting 3 people without sidecar. No foreign dealers meant this is rather exotic

Manufacturer: Albin Liebisch, Schluckenau, North-Bohemia. Built in the Czech Republic and marketed as Cechie. Liebisch created the light metal cast wheels to reduce the overall weight. Produced relatively unchanged until WWII

ca. 3.000 built, including special models, eg. a shorter version for 2 and a longer for 4. the last models were military with 2 gearboxes, the 2nd being operated by the passenger..total 9 gears

Yeah it would! Too bad the deposit is $50 for them now and not $10 like it used to be.

damn i am out of the loop ,thats what i get for buying cases instead of kegs:doh:it used to be 15.00 here and if its 50 there now it must be somewhere in the same price here..

Yeah when metal prices went sky high a while back, people started cashing in kegs for scrap and stealing them from the backs of bars and things so they had to raise the deposit.

Back