Sumo Rubber

Good point. I am in US. Would it ever be worth it to order something from summo? Do they even ship to us?

For the US guyz this guy is (or was) a sumo dealer he is still showing inventory....
https://www.economycycle.com/
Good point. I am in US. Would it ever be worth it to order something from summo? Do they even ship to us?
I think Sumo ship/shipped to the US, not sure if direct or through shippers like mentioned?

When I placed an order yesterday evening, notice on every page explaining they are closing at end of this month. But if you select an out of stock item the misleading message says it will confirm when back in. Ordered a few items and they've confirmed the order so those must be in stock. Took the opportunity to say how sad I was they're closing, thank you for past service, etcetera.

Last edited:
At beginning of season I'm going to get my Xs into top shape. Is there an equivalent of sumo quality rubber bits. I'm so frustrated that I bought new foot peg and side cover mounting bits that lasted one season and where never as good as what I took off. I am looking forward to replacing them 1st thing. Oem would be great.

At beginning of season I'm going to get my Xs into top shape. Is there an equivalent of sumo quality rubber bits. I'm so frustrated that I bought new foot peg and side cover mounting bits that lasted one season and where never as good as what I took off. I am looking forward to replacing them 1st thing. Oem would be great.
Right now, many of the rubber bits are available OEM. Partshark.com is where I generally get the best price. Part Shark ships faster than Partzilla in my experience.

That's a bugger, right enough.
I had them on my go-to list for rubbery bits when I need them.

My last-and-final Sumo order delivered yesterday. Just a few little bits to add to the XS650 parts box.

Jackie at Sumo had written a very nice 'thank you' on the invoice.

Back