Superbowl

I grew up in Toronto - so I am accustomed to very long "dry spells" (the Maple Leafs last won the Stanley Cup in 1967 - when I was 9 years old).

In fact, my Mother's bridge club played the Leafs during the last off-season and mopped the floor with them (I told Mom and her card buddies to not run the score up - but those old bags just wouldn't lay off). :lmao:

All seriousness aside, what I can say is - way to go Chiefs and congrats to Jim and HalfMile! :rock::smoke:

It'll be a hot time in the old town tonight!

shout out.png
shout out.png
shout out.png
shout out.png
shout out.png
shout out.png
shout out.png

dc597000-9756-4119-b4ec-a584127d809e_1140x641.jpg

Yeah..That was awesome..Andy Reid s da best most widely loved and respected coach today! Mahomes has been just amazing...2 yrs into his career and he is on top of the world...just amazing..Congratulations KC Chiefs!...And the half time show was pretty darn hot too...:smoke:

Hummmm. Never been into football. It was 75 today and the son-in-law was off. Put 80 tooling miles on the sixfiddy and a stop for fried cat fish! For desert, a guy comes in hollering "who belongs to that Yamaha out there?" And after all the "I used to have one just like it..." and all, I get to stick my tongue out at the son-in-law and his shadow. hahaha He don't get no respect. I love it!

Back