SW US Roll Call

Way North , Northern California 35 miles from Oregon , in Weed Calif. super buitiful country ! with Mt.Shasta over looking it all !
Bob........

Uncle Gary in Az!? That sounds like a party to me!
IMG_4637.JPG

Yamadude thats NW not SW HEHEHE them southerners don't get you we do !!!!!! HAHAHAHA
Bob.........

Bob,
When I dream, I don't dream aKurately.
:confused:
I will change my dream to Red Rock Canyon, just west of Las Vegas.
I the early 80's, my girlfriend insisted we hike the Grand Canyon. Altho that was enjoyable, in trade, I took an afternoon to myself, rented a superbike, and cruised the Red Rock Canyon Loop. What a trip.

Last edited:
She is Packed with snow this year ! ....
maybe this will make ya Home sick ! I go to Yreka to do my Shopping most of the time ! LOL
Bob........
20160331_141308.jpg

that is the view from my Side yard ! .... WOW !

after a while you just look at that big mountian in passing actually .... other things need done.... but every chance I get I see what rocks are exposed today and see if the wind is Kicking up snow on the peek or not..... it is a mountian that constantly changes and way beyond purdy ! LOL
the best view of that thing is driving up the turn off to our house .... you can see the whole thing from top to bottom.... there are medows and woods
rocks and jagged clifts all over that mountian.... it never gets old looking at it... you just have to do other things too ! LOL
Bob..........

I get you Bob. I see Mt Lemon out my front window. Never get tired of looking at it or Pusch Ridge when I go to Tom Mix Mem on the Pinal County Pioneer Parkway.

Last edited:
You guys are very fortunate. My area is nice and warm with lots of trees and flowers and for Canada - an incredibly mild climate - but it is as flat as a the top of my head. The only hills in town are two closed up landfills. The city sodded them over and now they're parks - kids use them to slide on if there is any snow.

Because they were landfills, we call them "Mount Trashmore" - no offense intended.

Back