TCI Replacement 2020 It Works

Those look identical to what's in my Special Jeff. I've had 'em in since 2018 and they still work. Very bright too.
You want to select 1157 for tail/brake lights.... dual filament.

Untitled.png
LED Tailight1.jpg

My bad.... just noticed these are strobe bulbs. The ones I have are not.
Nevermind.

I'm on the edge of getting 6 of them for my XS's once I have confidence that there won't be any issues.

..and then there's my '06 FJR1300... anything to be safer on the road.

Last edited:
My bad.... just noticed these are strobe bulbs. The ones I have are not.
Nevermind.
Just happened to notice it myself. They do look like yours.
I don't know about the five blinks and your good thing. I was harassed last week about the R3 flashing when I was getting my inspection sticker. He let it pass.
I'd rather discuss the blinking at a traffic stop than to find 60,000 pounds of freightliner screeching to halt behind me.

I've just been reading a lot of opinions on the strobe bulbs. They do sort of imitate the New York State police cruiser strobe lights, which might attract unwanted attention from those dudes. And they also might irritate drivers of cars following, causing an increase in bad vibes, which we already have too much of. I've been run off the road before.

I installed these strobe controllers. They give 4 quick and 4 slow flashes then hold steady.
Just about every state allows some form of flashing brakes. Those flashes happen to be exactly what Missouri's law allows for. Check your online DMV site. That's where I found the info for Mo.

Just read up on those bulbs.... 3 sets of 5 flashes for a total of 15 flashes. That would not be legal here in Mo. You better check before you order 'em.

Yabut these are plug n play..........
put some in my Azombie cart.
Can the typical cop remain fixed on your taillight AND count to 15????????????????

(Set of 2) 1157 2057 2357 Strobe led brake light bulbs will fast strobe at the beginning braking mode for much easier notified and safer stop & then turn stable solid brake light (Legal blinking 5 times) to avoid any automotive cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs rear-end collision.

Yabut these are plug n play..........
put some in my Azombie cart.
Can the typical cop remain fixed on your taillight AND count to 15????????????????

(Set of 2) 1157 2057 2357 Strobe led brake light bulbs will fast strobe at the beginning braking mode for much easier notified and safer stop & then turn stable solid brake light (Legal blinking 5 times) to avoid any automotive cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs rear-end collision.

After getting arrested a number of times in my youth (oh, I've got stories to tell...), I learned to not provide law enforcement with an excuse to pull me over. I've kept a fairly low profile since then.

After getting arrested a number of times in my youth (oh, I've got stories to tell...), I learned to not provide law enforcement with an excuse to pull me over. I've kept a fairly low profile since then.

andy barny bomer.jpg

They're looking for YOU Yama..

Auxlight.........made in China

This is an interesting claim............

Strobe led brake light bulbs will fast strobe at the beginning braking mode for much easier notified and safer stop & then turn stable solid brake light (Legal blinking 5 times) to avoid any automotive cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs rear-end collision.

Yes Sir
That is also my view --When the cops come I leave -- if I cant do that it is a lot of yes Sir / No Sir / Did not se that Sir.
No Sir dont know the others here Sir. Just here for a Beer. Sir.
I have been in the Compulsory Military service ..So I have no problems with superiors. Dont have long hair or tattoos.
So " I coperate " Fully. And all in managed to stay out of trouble. Keeping a clean sheet.
But there are Pigs so one needs to be careful. Not provoking
Know of severe beatings . Rare but has happened.

The first years on the Fire blade it was Blue Light stoppage 3 years on the row.
I helps to have a clean sheet and well serviced machine up to regulations. And cooperate.
In high school I had a Friend with perfect " Mailman " 5 T class vehicle spotless
Still got fined for missing a Mud Flap on the rear wheel .

So installing a bulb not conforming excactly to regulations is possibly establishing a meeting at the roadside that can be expensive and go wrong.
More so in The US what i have heard .

Just read up on those bulbs.... 3 sets of 5 flashes for a total of 15 flashes. That would not be legal here in Mo. You better check before you order 'em.
Das blinkinlights arrived and sure enough they flash like crazy.
They would be ok in a dual bulb setup like the later bikes. One steady led and a blinlinlight.

Back