The post I hoped I would never write

. Everyone’s phone has a GPS and nobody can convince me that technology installed into a phone couldn’t disable it when it senses speeds above a jog.

That would require govt oversight and regulation..............not to mention a persons right to operate a hands free phone.

Personally i think, there is no need for any phones to work in a moving car..................I still remember the day of party lines. In our street and when making a call, if there was a neighbor on their phone we had to hang up an wait till they finished their conversation.

That would require govt oversight and regulation..............not to mention a persons right to operate a hands free phone.

Personally i think, there is no need for any phones to work in a moving car..................I still remember the day of party lines. In our street and when making a call, if there was a neighbor on their phone we had to hang up an wait till they finished their conversation.
I couldn't agree with you more.

Skull I guess that’s the point I was trying to make about disabling the phones. There is no reason for a phone to be in use in a moving vehicle by the operator of that vehicle.

I just now noticed this post. I'd do the same thing. Even if it didn't save you, something you can never know, it's an expression of your caring toward them and the value of that is unquestionable.

Back