Wanted - Titled frame / titled neck

thatguy

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hay looking for a titled neck or frame. 1975-1983 xs650. Not picky does not have to be in good shape. Please pm me if you got one for sale.
I am in everett washington and will be going to Oregon this weekend if you got some thing let me know.

Also looking for a david bird looped hardtail. If by some mirical you got one or a frame with one on it for sale let me know.

Also looking for some cheap 1980 - 1981 bs34 carbs.

You should edit you posting title over to a WANTED ad. You may get more responses as it currently looks like you are selling these items.

Have you had any luck finding a titled neck?

If not what would you be willing to pay for a 1981 neck with title? I would have to ship it from New York State.

Have not checked yet on how big a flat rate box it would take but the lage ones I believe go for about $21.00 so that would be added to the price of the neck.

Let me know either here or by private message.

I got a frame with a clean NY title and a set of carbs the year is 81or 82 can’t remember right now

Hay looking for a titled neck or frame. 1975-1983 xs650. Not picky does not have to be in good shape. Please pm me if you got one for sale.
I am in everett washington and will be going to Oregon this weekend if you got some thing let me know.

Also looking for a david bird looped hardtail. If by some mirical you got one or a frame with one on it for sale let me know.

Also looking for some cheap 1980 - 1981 bs34 carbs.
I've got two titled, complete 650 Specials with motors, one stuck, one unstuck...they look rough but fully Washington State titled...$800 for the pair.

I'm in North Olympia area (across freeway from Cabelas).

Have you had any luck finding a titled neck?

If not what would you be willing to pay for a 1981 neck with title? I would have to ship it from New York State.

Have not checked yet on how big a flat rate box it would take but the lage ones I believe go for about $21.00 so that would be added to the price of the neck.

Let me know either here or by private message.
Do you still have the titled neck?

Back