Top Contributor Badge

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I have created a Top Contributor badge for members with 140+ trophy points. I find that using trophy points is a nice mix of likes and posts and gives recognition to our top members. Right now 23 members qualify.

I'm going to work on making all of the badges smaller. My goal is to make them icons that can display side-by-side. I'm considering making three levels of contributor badges, like gold, silver, and bronze, but I haven't figure out the details yet.

Travis I am new to this site but do to your work for all of us I am able to communicate with the other guys and got the information I needed when needed (thanks guys!!) I am in TOTAL agreement with 650Skull without your work there would not be a XS.com and I would have had to rely on the local Yamaha dealership for any help (at $ 90.00 per hour)
You deserve a GOLD or better for your work THANKS

looking for a member and i clicked onto Notable members to see who's who and what..........I see XSleo, (electrical wiz and not one to put any one wrong), has over 12,000 posts 4th on the list for notable members and almost double the next notable poster...............he doesn't meet the criteria for this "top contributor" badge, because he only has 300 or so likes, probably because he hasn't posted a lot since the like button has be added and/or he is not of the regular crowd so doesn't get the like button push like some tend to do on every post weather it has merit or not...........

There are several others in the notable members list who also don't get this badge.......

Back