Trikes: mad inventors art.

1652495499808.png

ETTO.

Today, went to the supermarket on the XS. A bloke pulled in on an Indian Scout trike, a very professional looking job. He as good as called me over, so being a sociable human I went over for a conversation. He was a bit too full of himself, just wanted to go bumming on about the trike. Asked me if I ever think about getting a trike so I gave him my standard answer to that particular question - a trike is the one class of vehicle which uniquely combines all the worst disadvantages of a motorbike with those of a car. Then made me excuses and headed of to the XS.

ETTO.

Today, went to the supermarket on the XS. A bloke pulled in on an Indian Scout trike, a very professional looking job. He as good as called me over, so being a sociable human I went over for a conversation. He was a bit too full of himself, just wanted to go bumming on about the trike. Asked me if I ever think about getting a trike so I gave him my standard answer to that particular question - a trike is the one class of vehicle which uniquely combines all the worst disadvantages of a motorbike with those of a car. Then made me excuses and headed of to the XS.
Ray you probably would not like one of my favorite rides then, even worst that a trike in that the handling is totally different from right to left.

Attachments

• Hannigan.jpg
    Hannigan.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 86
Back