Trying to gauge interest in an XS650 shirt design

btxs650

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of having some shirts made with the attached design for XSers. Just wondering how many of you would be interested to see if it would be worth doing? I haven't seen a lot out there specific to XS650s, so in the true spirit of this site, I'm making my own.

Attachments

• SkullIBuiltMineav.jpg
    SkullIBuiltMineav.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 488
Your design will appeal to the chopper folks. What about the bobber's, cafe's, street tracker's, dirt tracker's, stocker's?
Keep that one.
One without the choppers. Center the Yamaha XS650, change the skull for an XS650 engine, keep the "I built mine" centered underneath. It should appeal to more that way.
Several like that but say bobber, tracker, cafe, in place of the chopper. Maybe different center pieces instead of the skull.
Lots of custom tee shirt places can make them up in small lots. Do a couple different styles and let us see what they look like.
You can sell them here, on other 650 sites, Ebay.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of having some shirts made with the attached design for XSers. Just wondering how many of you would be interested to see if it would be worth doing? I haven't seen a lot out there specific to XS650s, so in the true spirit of this site, I'm making my own.

I like the "I built mine" gotta have XS650 skull is a good idea ..... but it could be a little more "bad ass" how about that Idea of an engine in place of the skull....now thats bad ass!!!

I am interested in a Yamaha XS650 shirt, not into the chopper part or the skull, but I am sure you can make some money off this design. Might be something you could pitch to xs650choppers.com

Back