UK Bobber Build thread

Alls great it's my bday to day or was lol the 23 worked then partedy at Mohegan sun and am still drunk and only short 69 bucks lol and now the Wife sead it's time to get my present lol:bed: :cheers:

belated happy Birthday from me too !

I'm another Leo (August 3rd) wonder what was I doing when I was 23 ? strewth it was half way through a previous Century !

Good luck at the show Paul , you sure deserve a prize for the blood sweat and tears you put into that :bike:

Paul - great write up about a fantastic build :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed this thread and have sat here scanning thru; for the last hour or so.... cheers!

So, I have just returned from a fantastic weekend at Stormin' the Castle Bike Show, organised by MAG and sponsored by the magazine, Back Street Heroes.
The bike ran the 50 or so miles to and 50 miles from the show without a hitch, so very proud of her for that.
However, I'm even more proud, that not only did I get to put her in the show, she won, out of around 200 entries:

1. Exhibitors Choice
2. Best Engineering
3. AND !!!!! BEST IN SHOW !!! :D:D:D:D:D

Can't believe that out of all those bikes there, and there was some fantastic builds,and from professional shops too, that my bike won! I am particularly proud of the Best Engineering trophy, as that means a lot to me :thumbsup:

So, I was awarded rosettes, trophies and a pair of tickets for next years show for each award and had to ride through the main arena to get them (nervous :) ) Plus the bike will appear in the Back Street Heroes magazine and on next years advertisements for the show :D

Some pics to prove (to me) it actually happened!

Just entered

DSCN0537_zpsc696fe6c.jpg

Me and bike

DSCN0542_zps42fdcd6c.jpg

Some interest

DSCN0541_zpsf14539c6.jpg

With Rosettes

DSCN0549_zpse8fe5d52.jpg

And back home with trophies

DSCN0555_zps14729c4f.jpg

Last edited:
bloody ell Paul..... bloody ell! Well done ..

I must admit when you were building the bike at times it looked a little rough round the edges ,as does all preparitory work I guess but the final finish is amazing .
The ugly duckling became a mighty fine Swan indeed !:laugh:

You're one talented guy for sure . Will it get into any of the mags do you think ?

Back