UK Bobber Build thread

Paul! I see all the atta boys You got while building was the real thing!
Now if You sell this one. :boxing: em well don't sell this one.
I'll say congratulations are in order! "COGRATULATIONS!"
I am very happy for You! I sure hope that Yamaha figures out just how loved the ole XS650 is.
now beer for everyone!

Hey Carbon - thank for the congratulations - very patriotic :)
I don't think this one will get sold now - I certainly had a few yesterday and perhaps a couple more tonight wont go amiss :)

Paul, that's awesome man! Sounds like a damn good showing.
With the kind of work you did on her, no wonder you won!:thumbsup:
You can sure as hell be proud of it. Good to hear see ran out great for you.:bike:
So happy for you my friend.

Hey John, thank you so much! I did think of you when I was on the stage, you've been along for the whole ride, so thank you my friend!
Yes it was very humbling to think people actually liked my work! :)
Cafe Racer build next!!

Yep, that's the next build but with a modern twist - USDs, digital readout, red frame, chrome tank, clip ons etc is what I'm thinking right now :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:sounds like you already had that design taking shape when you were building the bobber :D going hi-tech then :wink2:

Something like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 195
Hey Sub thank you! I did think about it but the roads over here don't lend themselves to it. Plus I d like to do the retro Cafe build, but the one after that ....... :)

Nice for me is I get it and hide it till she finds out about it than she can't get mad when it's been a mouth after I got it lol

Back