UNOFFICIAL!!! 2020 Calendar nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is just an unofficial thread, a place to keep track of bikes seen here early in the year.
If Shawn decides to do all the hard work of making a calendar again this year and gets the real thread going later, you can look back here find bikes that have been deemed good to nominate.
Sorry if I misled anyone.

gggGary

Never too early...
Wolds
first-ride-with-new-paint-work-3-jpg.118436

Last edited:
It is very early............I second this beautiful Cover Girl. (or maybe rehar's build for cover girl) I bet the voting will be very close. Oh yeah, 1/2 miles, or mailmans...etc. Lots of great ones this time.

Last edited:
It is very early............I second this beautiful Cover Girl. (on maybe rehar's build for cover girl) I bet the voting will be very close. Oh yeah, 1/2 miles, or mailmans...etc. Lots of great ones this time.
I second rehar’s build. The only problem is there aren’t enough months in a year to fit all of the pictures of the detailed fab work on that beaut!

Don`t forget Jim`s restoration.:wink2: At this rate we`ll be nominating for the 2021 calendar by July of this year. Never to early to appreciate someone`s work!:thumbsup:
Oops, yep, I forgot. (I'll say that I didn't have enough room on my post___haha) sorry Jim.

Last edited:
It was brought to my attention that it needs to be emphasized that this thread is unofficial; If Shawn decides to do all the hard work of making a calendar again this year and gets the real thread going later, you can look back here to find bikes that have been deemed good to nominate.
Sorry if I misled anyone.

gggGary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back