Urban Bobcat in my backyard

👍🏻 Yeah buddy , but you can keep the snakes….and the Drop Bears! 😱

Aawwwww................ look at that beautiful face..........:laughing:

IMG_2595 Shpn crop.jpg

crop text IMG_2594 copyright.jpg

Wild ones are pretty common here as well :lmao:

Yup, we have a neighborhood bobcat too. Although, I haven't seen him in awhile, He'd show up on my outdoor security camera every night around 5pm onwards. You could tell that he wasn't starving for a meal too, sucker probably weighs 40+ pounds.

I find it hilarious that some neighborhood folks can't get over the idea that there are bobcats, coyotes, racoons and stuff in our urban area. Always asking where they come from, what to do, etc. Hopefully they'll figure it out that wildlife ain't gonna stay away. We don't have a giant fence around our town. 😏

I find it hilarious that some neighborhood folks can't get over the idea that there are bobcats, coyotes, racoons and stuff in our urban area.

Yeah we have an amazing amount of urban wildlife around here that just coexist , for the most part invisibly around us. I always enjoy getting a glimpse of them.

We have all kinds of critters here. I have always lived in the same county here and I have always spent lots of time outdoors. Just a few years ago I saw my first American Bald Eagle. Lately I've been seeing about one, or the same one, every week. Our Redtail Hawks are big but not as big as these.

Back