Video Thread

There was one particular set of lights I'd commonly encounter in my route into town and home and I always forgot about its stubborness to change when I was riding back in late at night, freezing cold or wet and miserable and just wanting to get home and warmed up. That sodding set of lights never changed for a bike and unlike just about all the other lights in town, it didn't have a timer that would eventually give every lane a turn.
Quite a few times I'd sit there for a few minutes then, because it was totally bereft of traffic at that time of night, I'd just go through on the red. I was fully prepared to argue my point in court if it ever got to that, but it never did. Only time I ever saw a cop car, he saw me do it and didn't pull me.

....and once again, the valiant, intrepid and brilliant Ryan F9 of FortNine unearths another case of evil perpetrated by the font of all evil....from Milwaukee.....

Now, I have to take exception to the crack about engineers at the end of his video, but the rest of it isn't far wrong.

....and once again, the valiant, intrepid and brilliant Ryan F9 of FortNine unearths another case of evil perpetrated by the font of all evil....from Milwaukee..... Harley Davidson.
Lets just call a spade a spade... eh.

That’s not his first Harley bash video. Same as watching the news, until you get ALL the facts how can you make a judgement? Pete, did I detect a slight bristle from his remark?:poke:

That’s not his first Harley bash video. Same as watching the news, until you get ALL the facts how can you make a judgement? Pete, did I detect a slight bristle from his remark?:poke:
He also does Harley love videos. Hell... he owns one.
Fwiw... his logic on the timeline looks pretty convincing in my opinion.

Now, I have to take exception to the crack about engineers at the end of his video
What he means is a company comprised of engineers might be too likely to believe an offer and take it at face value
For deviousness, and ability to recognise a corporate scam, you need accountants.

TW that was my favorite show when I was a kid. I never knew what color the bike was though as my 13” was black and white lol

Makes me wanna go to the San Boldo pass. Bet the road gets cluttered with coaches, dormobiles, cyclists in summer though.

Back