Video Thread

I grabbed a handful of brakes and kicked
his car so hard I almost hit the medium. He stopped, got out of his car and apologized. Case closed.
Confession time I guess. Same thing here... 'cept the guy started cussin' me out. He was chewin' on this big ol' stogie.... I hit him so hard he almost choked on it.... then he started apologizing...
The things we do in our youth.... :(

I like motorcycles. It's been a hobby that's turned into a passion. Taking something out of a barn and bringing it back to life, I love it. I was called a "biker" the other day. Pissed me off. Reason: Guess I see people get drunk on poker runs. Ride elbow to asshole in packs. Speed and pass multiple cars. There's a guy everyday when I leave work that does this. I'll try to catch a video. A lot of these people have the "Look twice save a life" bumper sticker. Accidents happen, death becomes us. From what I've seen in my region, motorcyclist bring it upon themselves. Not always! Seems I live in a region of freaking idiots. Gotta watch where you park, it's not a Harley they'll push it over. True story. Lady pulled out in front of me yesterday. It was in a parking lot. I didn't go all ape shit. Stopped waved her on. You won't see that bumper sticker on my car. I realize my death has been pre determined. If I thought motorcycles were so dangerous, I wouldn't ride them. Sorry to vent and express my opinion but again, I live around a lot of assholes. Haha this forum has been a major asset in my recent restorations. Thanks fellas. Oh another quick story: My garage door is always up and I have something on the lift. One of the local "SOA" look alike, ain't shit bitch Harley guys stopped over. (Pissed at him he's always speeding past the house, radio loud, and revving his pipes.) Asked me to look at his bike kinda in a threatening manner. Told him I don't work on Harley's. I know nothing about them. He replied "Just Jap shit huh?" Walked away.

Well here's proof that Google and it's associated apps know way too much about us. I happened to log into YouTube and this video started playing of the stunt rider show that I watched on Saturday at Baconfest. Oh well, it was a fun show to watch.

Well here's proof that Google and it's associated apps know way too much about us. I happened to log into YouTube and this video started playing of the stunt rider show that I watched on Saturday at Baconfest. Oh well, it was a fun show to watch.

Ha! Yeah....that’s a little coincidental eh?

I know 'Satan's Choice', a Toronto, Ontario bike club eventually became an outlaw M/C club and ultimately merged with 'The Outlaws', a rival gang to 'Hells Angels'.

Recently came across this 1966 documentary about the 'Choice' in a Bike-urious email.

Wonder whatever happened to all these guys?

Hey Peanut, good video The out takes were great. I would like to have a dime for every unsuccessful kick start. I could take a long holiday.
I think of your good friend peanut when I see a post from you.
Hi there I haven't seen a post from you in a while ....good to hear from you...hope all is well with you.
I still see your excellent video guides everywhere .

What are you riding these days ?

Hi there I haven't seen a post from you in a while ....good to hear from you...hope all is well with you.
I still see your excellent video guides everywhere .

What are you riding these days ?
I'm well. I have 4 bikes now. still have the xs650 and triumph added Honda Aero for my everyday ride. And a first gen evo sporty I found in 5 boxes I added a 2 ' under springer with a 21" wheel lowered the rear 1' with a solid aluminum wheel. I added 4 slightly more aggressive cams to her and she runs great and sounds even better. Most of my time these days I spend taking care of Mom. Bike are all running so not to much to do there but cleaning and oil changes. TC Brother

Attachments

• bikes 001.JPG
    bikes 001.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 247
  • bikes 2 001.JPG
    bikes 2 001.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 253
  • bikes 2 003.JPG
    bikes 2 003.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 227
glad to hear that you are ok .I think you were the first one to welcome me to the forum all those years ago and were a great help with my first bike rennovation

Thats quite a stable you have there I can see that lot would keep you busy polishing and fettling. I don't know how you find time to ride them all ......I struggle with just 2x rides lol.

Sorry to hear that your Mom needs more care now, its really good that you have something to keep you occupied and sane when you are restricted to being at home most of the time. As you know I was a full time carer for my Pop for 7.5 years .(he passed away Oct 2016), For half of that time I couldn't leave the house even for 15 minutes unless I could find someone to care for him. Working on my XS650 and lambretta, reading and photographing garden birds etc kept me sane . For me it was particularly challenging as my Father and I had always had a 'difficult' relationship .

Caring for a loved one full time without help can be extremely stressful and distressing at times ,...it can take a huge toll on ones mental and physical health. Make sure that you make plenty of time for yourself buddy .
Take care and keep in touch . Johnny

Back