Videos to Pass the Winter Blues

canuck1969

XS650 Addict
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Every winter I go through my usual riding withdrawal and have a stash of bike videos to pass the time. Here are my top three. The first two are just for pure fun and the last one makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. Seems to help. Enjoy

They made two others in the series but they were not as good.

Then this one just makes me laugh everytime.

Every winter I go through my usual riding withdrawal and have a stash of bike videos to pass the time. Here are my top three. The first two are just for pure fun and the last one makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. Seems to help. Enjoy

OmG...I shouldn't have taken a drink while watching this.....wife came in asking what was wrong. Crying from laughing so friggen hard....

Hi canuck,
When I put those drifting clips on full screen I swear I could smell the rubber smoke.
But that swampdive thing must have been staged? In real life they'd surely helped that poor bastard instead of just laughing.

Socked in with frigid temps here in Central New York, I haven't had a real good belly-laugh (vid #3) in a week or two....until now.:lmao::lmao:
Thank you !
Also a sweet reminder of my active trail-riding years.

Some pretty talented riders in the first couple not so much in the last one but very funny.
Here's one of my all time favourites.
Great compilation.
In all of motorsports, Michael Dunlap and company are perhaps the racers with the biggest balls.

Altho I might have used a different soundtrack, perhaps with AC/DC, or one such as this with Motley Crue

Last edited:
Not everybody likes XS 650's. This video has some glaring chronological and photo placement error's but the presenter sounds confident.

Not everybody likes XS 650's. This video has some glaring chronological and photo placement error's but the presenter sounds confident.
That was a great watch. There’s bikes on his list that I was considering buying but no longer any interest after watching this.

Back