Vintage Yamaha Rally 2017 (XS Southeast)

Just made my reservations at Iron Horse. Spoke with "Charity". Very nice young lady. Anyway, she advised all semi-private rooms booked, a couple of 110 volt tent/trailer sites available, 2 efficiency private rooms available @ $119.95 per night, the Old Homestead Cabin available, and primitive tent/trailer sites still available. Not sure about large 30/50 amp RV sites. She will let me know on those. Don't get left out!

Heard back from Charity at Iron Horse today. She said only a couple of the large RV sites are still available and they have water/power only, no sewer. Also, forget to mention the bunk houses are wide open for reservations at this time.

Posted on IH FB page 17 March.
Hey there XS folks! Here's an update on what accommodations are still available for the 2017 SouthEast Rally! We've had a few of the members calling the past couple weeks and spots are getting limited...BOOK NOW!

1 Full Cabin Rental in Old Homestead (sleeps up to 6)
OR
2 Deluxe Private Rooms located in OldHomestead

2 Efficiency Units located in Lonestar 1 and Lonestar 2
1 Deluxe Private Room located in Rocky Top
9 Bunkhouse Beds
2 RV Sites with power and water only
6 110 Electrical Camp Sites
Primitive Tent Camping

We are currently in the office from 9am-2pm,M-F, and will be opening for the 2017 season on Friday March 31st!!

We are about 60 days out. It's time to make a plan!
Here's the flyer again.
XSSE jpg flyer.jpg

My wife is not joining me this year. I have a room with a private bath. If someone wants it, please call the Iron Horse (828-479-3864) and tell them you want a private room. Then let me know and I'll relinquish it. If it doesn't happen soon enough, I'll shift gears and find someone to share it with.

00001.jpg

The sale will not go on long and is pre-sale only. If you want the shirt, please do not hesitate to order at the listed address.

They also have the private room that I cancelled this morning. I am so disappointed that I cannot go - but at least there's an open room as of this morning.

Pete

I'll definately be there. I've been looking forward to it since last year! I just hope the weather is as good as last year. We've been getting so much rain this summer, hopefully it will taper off by then. I've got my spot reserved and hoping to bring both xs650 and xs1100. The 650 for the Dragon and 1100 for the parkway. That is if I don't get picked on for trailering them! Ha ha.

Yup - so I've heard and THAT is why I was planning to ride Lucille!

...but what about the Bimmer crowd?

...and I'd be delighted to be able to attend to soak up my share of it. I am so disappointed that I simply can't this year.

Yep! I am also sorry to say that I will not make it this year, Marty. I was looking forward to it, but my timing chain needs a changing. Too many aluminum shavings. I'M afraid it might clog the lower filter. And not enough time or money to do the whole thing right before the trip.

Back