vipcycles.com caveat emptor

madmax-im

Yamaha...Go your own way...
Top Contributor
Reaction score
:thumbsdown: Product review time...A while back I bought a cheap pair of chinese knockoff mirrors for less that $20..They actually worked and clarity of mirrors is predictable with engine speeds and rpms. Mirrors smooth out and are vibration free at 60mph+ cruising range...
But i had a small incident and wound up with the right side mirror getting cracked...
So I saw these mirrors online ..They looked good and upon arrival they appeared to be well made..price was reduced so it looked to be a good deal...
Well it wasnt... First issue was one of the mirror coatings has a stain like smear..It does not clean off..making it cloudy...Secondly the mirrors once mounted and taken out for a test ride..would not stop vibrating at any and all speeds..They just didnt smooth out like the cheaper ones do..Man was i dissappointed..I waited 15 days for USPS to deliver it from NYC less than10 hours drive from here..So they say they have a no hassle rfund/return policy..yeah good luck trying to contact them..Their support email address is in-op..and No one is answering thier phones...or their online "chat" A HUGE THUMBS DOWN...
CAVEAT EMPTOR...:thumbsdown:
https://www.vipcycle.com/black-round-fully-adjustable-motorcycle-handlebar-mirrors-pair/

No not for motocross...kinda stupid to label them as Motocross..they clearly arent...but you would think they would hold up to vibrations in motoX but this was a street application...they specify these fit the XS650... again buyer beware...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Motocross ? Oh yeah, all the motocross riders use mirrors but I never needed them. There was never anybody behind me.
BTW that was the wrong link....i never ordered "motocross" mirrors..I ordered these..Same difference?
https://www.vipcycle.com/black-round-viking-motorcycle-mirrors-with-metal-stem-pair/
These are the cheap Chinese knockoffs that work...o_O
v0L0FjTMPUrvbOoVvgqGMW88PVDgF2OuhIrcFjFULdUkN9fjR3bH1oyWmbL8BbvFx73FAGWxs9zeFqFQfB6OV7lxpYEn6JAvKc9F3yjuFg8xmJ3MXdR9gsL6yIG8Vr0apev6lQTe6wIg4jmqNVsSIHD7meRC-EMrHKOT7bs51lLVLi6qT-8gL8Yonb2DeYpo0DoIgx-cP5UNAy-bLJtKabYW0_4TlxEfBchV5JfmpBHqFTZJX6SkGZdy63gQAbzdRtH6f148DsrOfCU7mJ_VU2UXLHZIrJbp3rRPZyxwQSKYqVjRwtrr0SIoARUM6MLM46-WUWdM6kXK3W0UMcH_h4DNQL90uLaBZSDZ68zbCScrGeZ23h-CaLRQYovb0IG37KaCdL7K-SUynQ8yLfzcMz3NG0HFAV9AHZBc3D1V9zqOw0gpX219FZhI6vNpXBieSCUThhwhf-RblocrOpT0h20nXS_CM8Nj8-FfRwuIJ6vTln1pmaF3HlbLQKf9EcWOTisLMRsOljQK4I5OVF-0T_qfEfvcedyDtIFRu6L4PkN5RpbCXmce6R7EXWj_HCTeQJi-wV7-v9ZMH-9nBzRIBRODteyolp7MvZ1yMY-BKEGMla9pMw3rs78qJMt6a6cxA7vGwtjdKuTwdMF0-DJiYJ0zV3IQbwY7zSF2EIaearKV7dANTEyb1z3ZruAcbaG8R3ZEQdDc8BMXNN9YvXY4T3fn=w838-h1117-no

Last edited:
Back