1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for visimpact

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by tidd1340, Nov 17, 2011.

1. tidd1340

tidd1340 XS650 Addict

Great to deal with..top quality and great communication.:thumbsup:

2. mwabes

mwabes XS650 Street Tracker

Mike is a great guy to deal with. His polished items are top notch quality and he is fair with his prices and shipping cost. I would have no problem with purchasing items from him in the future. Thanks Mike

3. How can I contact Visimpact?:thumbsup:

4. 99nomad

99nomad XS650 Member

Philly
    Really great guy to interact with - with sales and advice

5. I am Carbon

I am Carbon shade tree mechanic XS650.com Supporter

His brat kit is top quality.
    I would have no problem with purchasing items from him in the future.
    Thanks Mike, Ed

6. WickedKlown2

WickedKlown2 XS650 Enthusiast

I just received my Brat Kit from Visualimpact and I can't wait to get started... Very easy to deal with and answered my question very quickly when I had one...

Top Notch :)

WK2

7. I received my Tank from Visualimpact and i must say i it beyond amazing!! A++ on this transaction ,shipping was fair,easy to deal with i am sending him my fender and oil tank for paint as well.Do not hesitate to deal will him Thanks again

8. hank hill

hank hill XS650 Enthusiast

Mike at visual impact is a one man machine! Had him weld my hardtail, lower my forks and bought a seat and his pipe bomb kit for ignition. All his work is quality and you can tell he takes pride in what he does. Turn around time was wicked fast, and he was very helpful with any and all of my questions. In short good dude, would recommend doing business with.

9. girard

girard XS650 Addict

just got my brat kit that i ordered, and it looks great. Mike has been super helpful with all my questions, even in regards to stuff he doesn't sell himself. HIGHLY recommended.