War on Drugs?

Back to drugs. My oldest daughter stepped into that dark side. Smart, bright, good friends. And bad friends unfortunately. Brushes with the law etc. A very painfull time, when we built or retirement home 6 years ago we were certain we would have partially custody of granddaughters and chose a plan that would work with young kids in our home. We lived through arrests, court dates, detentions etc.
There is a certain horror I would not wish on anyone when you have court dates to balance with getting grandkids from school, meeting with DAs, keeping baby daddy's happy etc.
Fast forward today she is managing "Sober living" homes and clean for about 4 years.
I have a group of friends including a few LE who recently told me, "we were worried about her but she is really a Rockstar now".

Its off topic but guns is up
the 22 caliber rifle was difficult to get license for because it was used for poaching
It is happening now also I see In the paper online arrests has been made .. Suspicion been shoting 24 moose at night
Headshot the 22 is small caliber but it is not so loud and if the shot is well placed it is lethal
One gun here has a silencer and nightlights

Modified the collapsible I have heard of before making it possible to have under a coat
this happened from vehicles
kaliber .22–250 kaliber .222

Weapons charges and hunting charges up to 6 years Prison for hunting crime ..speaking of crime
prevention.
Dangerous guns

View attachment 225947

View attachment 225946
A 22-250 is more like a .223 than a .22. Old friend (died crashing an airplane) took 1000s of 22-250 hand loads on his annual "Prarie dog" hunts in the Dakotas.

Last edited:
The WV AG is a bit of a attention seeking nut, but......

CHARLESTON, W.Va (WDTV) - West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey says he will continue a push to classify fentanyl as a “Weapon of Mass Destruction.”

According to Morrisey, West Virginia had 1,194 fentanyl and other synthetic opioid deaths in 2021, a 10% increase from 1,083 in 2020.

Morrisey alleges state attorneys general are pushing for the Biden administration to classify fentanyl as a Weapon of Mass Destruction, or WMD, because “Chinese chemical manufacturers are making and sending the raw ingredients to make fentanyl to Mexican drug cartels, which are … making and trafficking fentanyl on an industrial scale.”

Morrisey also said fentanyl is an ideal choice as a chemical weapon because of the low cost of production, inherent lethality and vast availability.

Classifying fentanyl as a WMD would require the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Administration to coordinate a response with other agencies, including the Department of Defense, according to Morrisey.

Morrisey said he will continue to fight for those who have died from fentanyl, further saying the stakes are too high and failure is not an option.

Copyright 2023 WDTV. All rights reserved.

Live just outside metro Atlanta. Huge influx of "Hispanic" immigrants over the past 3 decades.
Listen to the area news broadcasts and everytime news of a drug bust happens it's 99% guaranteed to someone of Hispanic derivation.
One of the most creative I can remember is one Mexican gal who got her Real Estate license and was using her empty poor neighborhood listings as grow houses.
Most recent in my immediate area was a routine traffic stop late at night and local cops discovered $2 million worth of drugs in the car.

Live just outside metro Atlanta. Huge influx of "Hispanic" immigrants over the past 3 decades.
Listen to the area news broadcasts and everytime news of a drug bust happens it's 99% guaranteed to someone of Hispanic derivation.
One of the most creative I can remember is one Mexican gal who got her Real Estate license and was using her empty poor neighborhood listings as grow houses.
Most recent in my immediate area was a routine traffic stop late at night and local cops discovered $2 million worth of drugs in the car.
I lived near Dahlonega for ten years. There seems to be no shortage of customers for the drug trade in North Georgia.

Chinese chemical manufacturers are making and sending the raw ingredients to make fentanyl to Mexican drug cartels,

I wonder if these chemicals have any legitimate use, or are they being manufactured for the sole purpose of creating fentanyl?

On a side note: The conservative state that I live in ( Arizona ) is actually considering making psychedelic mushrooms legal for recreational use. We already have marijuana dispensaries all over Arizona. It’s like we can’t provide enough ways to f**k up our young people fast enough.
I should say that anyone with a medical condition, that gets relief from marijuana, I have no problem with. But for most people it’s just sport.

Another side note: I read another article a couple days ago saying that an alarming number of people over 60 are landing in the ER after consuming todays much more potent marijuana. The article said older customers remember smoking pot in their youth and think they can just pick up where they left off, and well…….they can’t.
Dan Conner Television GIF

I believe this fentanyl problem is a far more serious problem. People are going to drink or use recreational drugs no matter what laws you pass. This fentanyl is killing over 100,000 Americans per year. Something like 10% are dying from counterfeit medication thinking they are taking a legit drug. This should be considered one of our biggest problems and needs to be addressed immediately. It isn’t happening. Why not?

I read another article a couple days ago saying that an alarming number of people over 60 are landing in the ER after consuming todays much more potent marijuana. The article said older customers remember smoking pot in their youth and think they can just pick up where they left off, and well…….they can’t.
Dan Conner Television GIF

SNL had a funny skit on just that recently. I don't watch SNL but it was pointed out to me by one of me dottirs who thought I'd get a kick out of it, she was right.
Since there are "over 60" year old pot smokers,and assuming they've been partakers for decades, marijuana should be equated with Alka-Seltzer in regard to its deadly dangerous addictive properties.

I wonder if these chemicals have any legitimate use, or are they being manufactured for the sole purpose of creating fentanyl?
I believe this fentanyl problem is a far more serious problem. People are going to drink or use recreational drugs no matter what laws you pass.
Yes, Fentanyl has many legit uses and was/is a mainstream pharmaceutical used in surgery and cases of extreme pain
https://nida.nih.gov/publications/drugfacts/fentanyl

In the "black market" version, I think there are important differences from previous "street drugs" in terms of lethality and also the societal impacts of today's "supply chain": my view is that the Cartels and affiliated US gangs are preying on citizens of 2 countries (at least) worse than 20-30's era gangsters ever imagined

Some thoughts

There are people living at the bottom .. Under tough conditions .. The law does not help or protect them
It is a TOP --DOWN setup

I have in recent year used the thought model of the Sugar Or Cotton plantation
Plantation owner / Negro slave / Sheriff / Court / Klu Klux Klan

It does not matter how smart or educated the Slave would be there is still the TOP --DOWN
The TOP pretends it is fair and people are treated according to the law. But it is Bullshit
( Obviously I don't know the US Conditions )

The people at the bottom also needs to eat .. Are greedy and are going for a better life.
They don't go to the Police so The Police officers possibilities to solve any crime is reduced.

The Desperados. They have friends helping out put some cash in hand and eventually hook them up. To something
Drive this truck there.( The one I am thinking of was to Saudi Arabia Riyadh in the 70 ies ) You will get the Brown envelope with $ 2000 cash or so back in the Seventies. I had $ 350 a month at work . No talking because of the above described law enforcement

There are People the users .. In essence " Not My Problem " if there is Gangland shootings . Between dealers I have my own problems and it is not yours if I want to take drugs.
There would be Possibility to stop them using A law mandatory firing from Jobs and revoking Drivers Licenses
Gun Permits . And Professional Licenses .Would stop it .. Rather quick But these are voters

There are People at the top
But the TOP Side of this are treated to Mildly here Cashing in on Jewelry / Sports cars .. Lawyers cashing in
Money Laundry / Real Estate you name it the Proceeds of this dirty business the " Narco Economy "

Think about it -- How many bankers have been sent to Jail the last hundred Years for Money Laundry for Alcohol or Cocaine -- Will it happen --Not Likely and My personal view the reason is the TOP --DOWN model.
They wont admit it of Course

The difference is today here that the Plantation owner follower ..that has been in the Position to treat people like dirt Well fare recipients of defenseless people. Taking it lying down No longer have to say Yes Massa

Instead he says PPPprrrrrr..rrrrrrrrtt ..and gets Wealthy on the drugs ..With no one still talking to the Police
( Again I dont know US Conditions )

The Solution for me is to tighten the Money Laundry ..Sending Bankers to Jail doing hard time ..
Here you can no longer enter the bank with a brief case cash .. They wont take it ( Allegedly ) I Dont know how it is done. The Landry

Is that possible then --- throwing in bankers The Ruling classes -- .Dont know.
But it would solve it Banker in Jail " Complicity in mass murder " death penalty.

It wont happen here but Maybe in the USA ....

Jan_P
The world is marching into a modern day version of feudalism, e.g. top down rule, laws for thee but not for me etc. which becomes more blatant as time goes on. Here in the good ol' US of A, the intended serfs are well armed, much to the chagrin of the wishful masters.

Thinking about it and will do some more ( Slow thinker perhaps ) but you may be right there
The Concept of a Failed state ..Where the rules are not implemented
The higher ups are ( Virtually Never ) marched into jail .
The down under cannot survive unless breaking laws.

This nations second highest Police Chief Shot himself last night ( Allegedly the facts are not out ) .. And for the highest it would be strange if he keeps the job.

It was not the system that performed it was the press. Which is rare --but I have to hand i to them.
Sometimes once every five year or so. Some serious Ass kicking against the police. With big Cojones.
And when it is the large News papers with solid reputation Cant lie to them and cant disappear .. Answers are demanded.This time without being able to deliver.
We still dont know the full story .But it is alleged he hired his mistress to a Police Chief Job.
Setting the salary. Himself.
When she wanted to exit it got ugly and she Filed a Police report and the press got hold of it.
Its not over.

Criminal exposure can go many ways. Suicide, murder of the whistleblower....... depending on the extent of those involved they may try to burn the whole thing down hoping to survive it........looks to be an interesting event in the news today of an apparent suicide of an individual that had been involved with an ex president that has a lot of conspiracy deaths associated with him and his wife. Elites, one might say.

Not necessarily letters of marque but it seems there are militia groups from our side crossing the southern border intercepting drug mules. If the cartels can operate on this side facing lackadaisical law enforcement then its only fair we operate on their home turf......sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

the so called war on drugs is having a neg effect in australia where it is getting harder and harder on legit people needing pain relief because of the pill mills etc in the usa , australia has never had that problem though some addicts would go doctor shopping for their drugs, this was only a minor prob due to our laws being a lot stricter and records kept on a state data base, BUT because of all the publicity about pain meds in the states they are getting stricter here to the point were even over the counter pain relief is getting harder to get, eg panadine fote can only be issued by doctor scrip now , the latest is paracedol , there is a reported 50 deaths a year out of 24 million from overdose ( mainly teenages trying to commit suicide) they are reducing the size pks and talk of making script only ... and as for the medical mary j , easier to get now days in some states BUT you cant drive on it , rd side testing here does goes on the amount in your system but trace amounts get you busted for drug driving , ... something needs to be done but the usa model definitly doesnt seem to be working and ours seem to be targeting the wrong people

Until recently medical marihuana was all but impossible to get a hold of in Adelaide. Doctors resisted registering because they felt it was addictive and there was no scientific proof it worked, yet they were happy to prescribe opioids.. Fortunately, a few doctors in Adelaide have now registered, I found one and got a scipt to try it for my RA pain. There are about five different levels, starting from CBD only - no THC (the halucinagen in MJ) and the levels change as you progress up the ladder to THC rich and very little CBD. I have no interest in mind altering drugs, so tried straight CBD, no effect whatsoever on the maximun dose , so discontinued.

Next month I'll be starting radio and chemo for lung cancer (fourth time), so I'll definitely be trying straight THC. I have been on radio and chemo before, I could handle the radio but not the chemo, so discontinued half way through. Hopefully the THC will help me throughnthe full chemo course. This is my last shot, I can't have any more radio after this as my lung is already badly scarred and immuno therapy is out because of the RA. Based on past history, I've no doubt it will return again for the fifth time, so I may get another few years.

Funny how doctors are quite happy to prescribe opiods, but not MJ. I've been on opiods: Tramadol, Methadone, Oxycodone and so on, and they are a bugger to come off once you reach high doses and they cease working. Fortunately, pain is something the body gets used to, it becomes the new normal. It still hurts like buggery, but you do get used to it and accept it. I'm free of pain meds now, except for the ocassional Piroxicam or Meloxicam.

Until recently medical marihuana was all but impossible to get a hold of in Adelaide. Doctors resisted registering because they felt it was addictive and there was no scientific proof it worked, yet they were happy to prescribe opioids.. Fortunately, a few doctors in Adelaide have now registered, I found one and got a scipt to try it for my RA pain. There are about five different levels, starting from CBD only - no THC (the halucinagen in MJ) and the levels change as you progress up the ladder to THC rich and very little CBD. I have no interest in mind altering drugs, so tried straight CBD, no effect whatsoever on the maximun dose , so discontinued.

Next month I'll be starting radio and chemo for lung cancer (fourth time), so I'll definitely be trying straight THC. I have been on radio and chemo before, I could handle the radio but not the chemo, so discontinued half way through. Hopefully the THC will help me throughnthe full chemo course. This is my last shot, I can't have any more radio after this as my lung is already badly scarred and immuno therapy is out because of the RA. Based on past history, I've no doubt it will return again for the fifth time, so I may get another few years.

Funny how doctors are quite happy to prescribe opiods, but not MJ. I've been on opiods: Tramadol, Methadone, Oxycodone and so on, and they are a bugger to come off once you reach high doses and they cease working. Fortunately, pain is something the body gets used to, it becomes the new normal. It still hurts like buggery, but you do get used to it and accept it. I'm free of pain meds now, except for the ocassional Piroxicam or Meloxicam.
damm, not good though im surprised about the mary j as adelaide use to be fairly liberal about this yrs ago ,yep thats the trouble with opiods , having to increase dosage to kill the pain , thing is theres a big gap between what the hosp docs think and what the gp think , hosp dont want u to feel any pain at all and the gp are reluctent to issue any at all or small amounts due to the ho/ha about pain meds , first time iv heard about the sliding scale for mary j, maybe not a bad idea , anyway i hope all goes well with your next round of chemo and dont forget a good ride on the bike is some of the best meds

Back