What are you currently listening to ..

This is going to toss some of you for a loop. As a "Ute" (My cousin Vinnie, not an Aussie P/U) there may have been some scientific (strictly) exploration with regards to ingesting fumes from burning cannibis. Sidebar here, a very nice job with a very high security clearance spelled the end to my scientific explorations. However, the ArtRock fascination persists. This group became political before I realized what political was but put out some fabulous music and lyrics if you do't look at the political end. To that point, it was Great Britian politics (I am a Yank) and their viewpoint represented a hard earned history. I had been familiar with some of their earlier works, namely Dark Side of the Moon. In '75 they released "Wish You were Here" I first heard "Wish You were Here" in my small town and small radio market the day after my little sister committed suicide. Despite the crowds, Animals and the Final Cut may be my favorites though "Wish You were Here" forever brings tears for the loss of my sweet little sister.

Last edited:
This is going to toss some of you for a loop. As a "Ute" (My cousin Vinnie, not an Aussie P/U) there may have been some scientific (strictly) exploration with regards to ingesting fumes from burning cannibis. Sidebar here, a very nice job with a very high security clearance spelled the end to my scientific explorations. However, the ArtRock fascination persists. This group became political before I realized what political was but put out some fabulous music and lyrics if you do't look at the political end. To that point, it was Great Britian politics (I am a Yank) and their viewpoint represented a hard earned history. I had been familiar with some of their earlier works, namely Dark Side of the Moon. In '75 they released "Wish You were Here" I first heard "Wish You were Here" in my small town and small radio market the day after my little sister committed suicide. Despite the crowds, Animals and the Final Cut may be my favorites though "Wish You were Here" forever brings tears for the loss of my sweet little sister.
Sad memory Kevin but understandable.
Animals is my favorite PF output and gets most play on my turntable.

Mom always said," Johnny you'll be late to your own funeral."
My reply was "Mom I don't plan on attending.
It'll be a gas I'm sure! :laugh: Come as you are.

I went to Clarksdale yesterday. Visited :
1706458020275.png

https://www.cathead.biz/
I bought some vinyl. Tough. They have everything.

72807301186__03D5363F-A808-4383-A5D0-630B1F8F78F6.jpeg

A great day, even with no motorcycle.

Also visited the shop of Deak Harp.
72808096581__1A1D4916-2A5D-4977-9AD5-FB1E110004EA.jpeg

He played Happy Birthday for me and we chatted a good while. Later, we saw him perform at home in Coldwater. He was awesome. (If you like that sort of thing)

Attachments

• 72807207349__61EC9A4E-8364-40F4-88D0-CC1EEBAA2888.jpeg
    72807207349__61EC9A4E-8364-40F4-88D0-CC1EEBAA2888.jpeg
    325.2 KB · Views: 6
Back