What are you currently listening to ..

I was wondering if we could get a a "what are you currently listening to " thread going

Music holds a spot in in everyone .. so why not not share whats kicking thru you playlist

post links so others can enjoy

ill start> last three to roll thru my playlist

Imperative reaction .. Industrial-ish

Mystification - Crackup VIP ....Hardcore DnB

Sub Focus Last Jungle -.. some trance stuff I stole from a spectacular TT video

Just heard Tom waites and then ‘can’t find my way home ‘: blind faith on Alabama public radio. WHIL.org Spring Hill college mobile al. Yall come

I was looking for another Mac Davis song and stumbled on this one. Might want to change a lyric or two but most still work today!

I was looking for another Mac Davis song and stumbled on this one. Might want to change a lyric or two but most still work today!

I saw him in Vegas in 1980. Dinner, two drinks and a Mac Davis show for $30 a head. :laugh2: “Baby baby don’t get hooked on me! “

Tom Waits Mule Variations album. Specifically Cold Water, and Get Behind the Mule.
Recommend you turn it up to eleven.
...Also anything John Prine in the hopes that it'll help him beat Covid. :(

Christmas Eve Listening:
Enough of the Christmas Jingles; so I re-lived one of the best concerts I have ever seen live, and watched the entire film of David Byrne 'American Utopia'
Trailer below.

Christmas Eve Listening:
Enough of the Christmas Jingles; so I re-lived one of the best concerts I have ever seen live, and watched the entire film of David Byrne 'American Utopia'
Trailer below.

Saw this show live in Milwaukee at the Pabsts theater. Hands down one of the best I’ve seen. Love David Byrne!

Brilliant documentary on BBC4 last night, of Christine McVie throughout her career.
Well worth a watch on catch up TV.

Back