What are you using for a kickstand on your bobber?

ramairgtz

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Been looking around for a different kickstand for my bike what is everyone else using? I see tcbros has one but I don't like chrome. Any other ones out there?

I'm going to be using the tc bros one. Its nice and clean, simple. And a good price. Looked at other options including modifying the stock one but I think that one is the best bet. If its just the chrome that has you hung up, just paint it ;) sorry I couldn't have been more help :/

Most of the parts I have been picking up are chrome so I have a lot of painting to do. I found just the weld on tab for the stand so I could use any stand that would bolt to it. I do like the simple look of the internal spring on the tc bros one

my hardtail i just used the stock one ,heated and bent it for angle . i cut all that extra stuff hanging off . also made a lil bigger pad where it sets on ground . cheap.. easy to grap with foot,an works

my hardtail i just used the stock one ,heated and bent it for angle . i cut all that extra stuff hanging off . also made a lil bigger pad where it sets on ground . cheap.. easy to grap with foot,an works

Yep that's how mine is.

I used one that I found at a local MC shop, from a company called V-Twin! It was a weld on and looks very clean. I believe it was supposed to go on a softail, so its a little overkill for the XS but still looks really good!!

XsC

Back