What does your screen name mean ?

Just a youngster then, mines pretty obvious too, the names jay and the xs is bored to 760

Last edited:
mmm well, I think we can all agree that twins are hot...

1Fresh_Motor.jpg

mmm look how nice and even they look. sexy.

dogs name is angus.....I have a 1967 ford fairlane
DSC01623-vi.jpg

cant find a picture of my dog though.....mix lab/ cattle dog....hence, angus

Hi Guys,

My name speaks for itself, but most times I register as "BritbikerBarb"---with a shed full of BSA singles and a Triumph, and having sold off my Matchlesses, Nortons and BSA twins, I guess it is pretty obvious. Although the one bike I will never sell is my XS '77"D". I've had her since February 1978, been through a barbed-wire fence on her and lived to tell the tale, and she and I have had fun and fought for years, and will continue to do so for a long time!

I love that bike!

"Beatific Amazing Riding Beauty"? --------nope, probably not.

"Bipolar Amazon Riding Broad"? -------nope, not that one either.

OK, jayel--we'll go with yours instead...in fact, I kinda like it! :thumbsup:

'Cept we just gotta change "retired" to "riding"---'kay?

pumps is what my job is. I drive a pumper fire truck and operate the pump at a fire to get water into the hose lines to put the fire out. Lots of levers and gauges stuff. I'm real busy at the beginning stages til I get all my lines set up and get hooked to a hydrant. A kid took this at my station.

I was squinting through that vid to try and who's hoses you're using... it's gotten to be a bad habit...

I work in the same field, but at a manufacturer...

Was called dumbo throughout my childhood and wasn't real fond of it, but figured if they're gonna talk about my ears, I might as well name myself. Got "earz" on my license plates when I turned 16. Been rockin' it since. I've grown into my ears now so it's not as obvious as it used to be.

USAF sent me to Arizona to thaw out after 5 yrs in Germany. That was in Nov '87 and I never moved since. 857 is part of the zip code. Hence, azman857 :bike:

Last edited:
Jimmy Dean, "Pure Pork Sausage" named by my friends 35 years ago when the famous "Big John" singing Jimmy Dean was allowed to be the spokesperson for his company. Now he's been sidelined in favor of the stupid guy in "sun" suit in their commercials.

Back