Whats your weather right now?

DRY DRY DRY and hot.
The high has moved and the humidity is rising.
Thermometer in the shop is 92.
The dogs just lay and pant, the cows lay and blow feeding mainly at night.
Ditto the deer, rabbit, and just about every other creature.
Feeding hay now instead of December this isn't going to pencil out well for anyone.
Hope ya'll can stay in the shade with a cool breeze.
For those still on the pavement in these temps, well you are more commited than me.
SALUTE!

Abso-damn-lutely perfect.

72º, low humidity, sunshine out the wazoo and a nice breeze to keep the bugs away.

Couldn't be any better if it was made to order, and the forecast is for a week of this.

Me'n the Grandbuddy and his pal are hangin' cedar shingles on my new toolshed.

Well, actually right this moment, we're snarfing down some pizza and iced tea, but we'll be back after it in a few minutes. :D :thumbsup:

Heat finally broke last Saturday 80's this week after a week around 100 for highs. we have had a total of 2/10 of an inch of rain in the last two months and none in sight. Corn is toast, lawns are brown, we are having to feed hay to the horses, the pasture is done. Trees are starting to give up. One tough summer in Wisconsin. Glad I'm not a farmer this year.

Freakin' 100 or above for the last ten days or so. Nighttime lows mid '70's. Very little rain. There's a cold snap on the way; mid/high '80's during the day with a 50% or better chance of rain for the next 5 or 6 days. I have my sweaters and hand warmers ready to go.

Hotter than a biatch! 90,s and up all week. This weekend was a blast furnace. Some rain last nite cooled off a little. Too hot to ride, bike heats up to quick. nochance to cool down......Kev.

Heat finally broke last Saturday 80's this week after a week around 100 for highs. we have had a total of 2/10 of an inch of rain in the last two months and none in sight. Corn is toast, lawns are brown, we are having to feed hay to the horses, the pasture is done. Trees are starting to give up. One tough summer in Wisconsin. Glad I'm not a farmer this year.

This weather has been tough. The corn here is starting to wilt. It feels great to be in the high 80s today.

Mid to high 80's here in Toronto this week. No clouds in the forecast either. The wife and I are jumping in the pool for a midnight skinny dip tonight. Whose joining us?

you guys are getting our usual summer weather, enjoy.........
Remember winter? Canberra has experienced its coldest run of temperatures in 36 years, with the mercury dropping below zero (C) for the seventh time in a row. The minimum temperatures have averaged minus five so far this month. So in my shed it's been like a bloody freezer.

How about 114 predicted today. We have had more than 30 days where it hasn't dropped below 100 even at night.
jefft

Posted via Mobile

Lo: 17 Hi: 24. Wettest July for 100 years and that has fallen in 2 days, about 150mm. Mild winter so far

Back