Whats your weather right now?

20210615_220633.jpg

Weather forecast is "very fortunate" in the Pacific Northwest.

26 degrees with light snow. Tonight`s low 6 degrees. Freezing my ass off.:yikes::shootme::yikes::shootme::yikes::shootme: Actually It`s 7:00 PM and the temp is falling like a rock. It`s all the way down to 100 even. A cold front must have moved through while I was posting this.:shrug:
today 002.JPG

We have been under an excessive heat warning for a week now. That's 110*+. It's on it's second extention. It's broken many temp records this week. I believe tomorrow is it's last day. Weather guessers have been giving us a 10-20 % chance of rain most of the last week but, nary a drop or even much clouds. Monsoon season started Tuesday. We shall see what kind of season it will be this year. Not even 4.5" last year for the season which lasts until end of Sept. LOL. It's a dry heat they say. It's like riding in an oven.

Well it’s 5:30 AM, and I’m done with breakfast , just sitting here drinking coffee. Been up for an hour now because we are having a thunderstorm and our little dog was freaking out! Lots and lots of thunder and lightning, not much rain, typical for us. It’s 72 degrees out, the coolest it’s been for more than a month.
7FB7050B-7A3B-454E-BE6D-7976412FFCBD.jpeg

We had a pretty severe storm here this afternoon, it had to be a microburst. We went from no rain and light breezes to torrential rain and wind so strong the rain was going nearly sideways, all in the span of about three minutes. There are broken and uprooted mature trees all over the neighborhood. We get these microbursts occasionally they can peel the shingles right off of your roof and they are always just a small localized area.
2B8D9ACF-8950-4941-8521-878C6849D3F3.jpeg

Back