Whats your weather right now?

Same down here in Wales I'm afraid; cloudy with showers. Still stuck in work working on the CAD system. Hoping to get away by 6.00pm today.
Weekend forecast is rain Saturday, cloudy & showers Sunday... Bugger! Looks like a polishing day Sunday.

Temps have been lower 90's to 80's. Weather man sez 70's next week. Mostly clear skys and mild breezes. If I wasn't watching the grandson with grandma I'd be on the road....

I'm in New England and it's fall so....it's everything at once. 45 degrees when I start work. 75 degrees when I take off. One must carry a winter coat and a tank top together. You never know

Perfect!
1829792B-3C2C-4C44-AFA9-F5FBA8AEBA3B.jpeg

Still F~ckin' Awful!

The day I took the piccies for the calendar was only my second time out on the bike!!!!!

Still F~ckin' Awful! The day I took the piccies for the calendar was only my second time out on the bike!!!!!
Today is mild and wet is Southern Scotland. Forecast includes a lot of wet weather this week, but warm for the time of year. Hope the salt is washed away and I can take the Yamaha out for at least a short run. Yesterday, managed a trip to Galashiels on the wee Honda, which could be used as a winter hack. But even at that, I hate to ruin any bike . . .

S and E of England should have dry weather this week but it looks like W and N Britain will have most of the rain.

Chance for you to get the gear linkage sorted out, perhaps?

Don't matter what the weather boys and girls say on the telly box.......... Still F~ckin' Awful here!
Well, I hope you enjoyed a nice summer. Here in Mississippi it gets too hot to fish in August and September. Now, the nice weather is upon us, for as long as it lasts.

Well, I hope you enjoyed a nice summer. Here in Mississippi it gets too hot to fish in August and September. Now, the nice weather is upon us, for as long as it lasts.

I love fishing too Marty; but the bike totally took over my life. Now the summers is gone in Blighty, and I don't like fishin' in the rain.
I may start my bikes total rewire earlier than expected.

I like to think kraut is good for you.
It is, especially if unpasteurized and alive.
I know polish from the store isn't.
Why not? Best if made from pasture raised pork and without sugar.

Sausage and kraut is something I eat without regret. So, I echo @Mailman. "What time is dinner?"

Back