Whats your weather right now?

...and in Canada's Banana Belt, the sunny southern coast of my country, we have this:
Apr-18-2022.jpg

Gimme a break! The flippin' pool is supposed to be opened next week.

This stopped being fun quite a while ago.

Pete

Riding BM'r to PA starting tomorrow morning, will try to ride between the fronts/precip. Swinging southward to help avoid lake effect crud. Hope the heated gear works....

Geeeezzz Gary - be careful on those slippery roads....

...and in Canada's Banana Belt, the sunny southern coast of my country, we have this:
View attachment 212206

Gimme a break! The flippin' pool is supposed to be opened next week.

This stopped being fun quite a while ago.

Pete
Geez! Where did you get all that cornstarch?

I did not plan correctly for my ride home today and the weather guessers underestimated how cold I would be. The temperature rose a couple of degrees here but just a few miles to the west of me they have 3' of snow. I was underdressed and feel as if this is the coldest I've been all winter. Maybe being soaked has something to do with that as my rain pants totally failed and my jacket without the liner allows just enough rain inside to soak my long sleeve shirt. I also managed to fill my new waterproof boots to the top with the cold April rain. And even though I had my heated gloves turned on, they became soaked as well and my fingers felt as if I was wearing my summer perforated gloves in the rain.

At least I was safely on a motorcycle and not in one of the dangerous four-wheelers I hear mentioned in crash after crash on the radio...

@MaxPete, why did you cover your ice rink like that?

I don’t remember you buying a GS. That’ll fit your lanky build! ;)
Definitely looks like the new 800 cc. I had gone up to the store a few months ago and parked among 3 other motorcycles, the 800cc being one. I hadn't heard of it before then, and it must have been a Harley die-hard's second bike. I was genuinely enthused by it, and couldn't get a response from him. His friends answered politely in their own embarrassment.
'TT'

Like me it's got a couple miles on it 08 with 88K on the clock, couple issues, some fixed, one to go, complicated but not life threatening.
Came with heated inner jackets, a plus. I have some heated "Chaps", heated grips, should be a "fine two day trip" then bring home the van and trailer. My life's an adventure. :laughing:
Could be worse, I could be @Boog !

Back