Whats your weather right now?

Well yesterday it was about 50ºF and light overcast. This morning it's 33ºF and at least four inches of very wet snow and it's still coming down and the plow just went past for the second time since I woke up at 5:45AM!

Two days from now they say it will be about 60ºF

The rain stopped but the roads were still damp this morning. Brahma brought me to work in good order but my left battery powered glove is not working and at 38°, I kinda wanted it to work. It is a bit damp itself from yesterday's ride home. I will give it a good dry out and see if that help. It is advertised as waterproof. I guess that does not include rain.

Well thought I'd post a picture taken a few minutes ago in back yard!
MOWERS.JPG

You can judge the snow fall by how high it is on top of the wheels of the old mowing machines! And taking into account how wet it is and the fact that it was relatively warm the last couple days it would be ever higher!

The weather is excellent in Wales. Just did my 4 mile walk up the hills behind the house, blue sky and about 10 Celcius. But don't get jealous, Cardiff is the wettest city in Britain so rain is sure to catch us...:doh:
Yes Paul it always rains just down the road here in Newport too..
A Mancunian would say Manchester is the wettest place in Blighty; and in my experience he would be right. The UK is just a wet place, and that’s why it a green haven. Looks great when the sun does shine tho’.

The rain stopped but the roads were still damp this morning. Brahma brought me to work in good order but my left battery powered glove is not working and at 38°, I kinda wanted it to work. It is a bit damp itself from yesterday's ride home. I will give it a good dry out and see if that help. It is advertised as waterproof. I guess that does not include rain.
Boog you must be the most suffering rider on this forum. Many would have given up by now......hat off to you!

Heated gear for the win!
Made it nearly to PA 650 miles down, 300 to go tomorrow. Started at 35f but with the gear stayed "pretty" warm. Dodged some showers late but no rain til I got to the motel. The R1200GS makes a great all day mount!

Stunning day today; warm with clear skies. As I dont have a back wheel for the XS yet, I took the Bandit 1200 for a spin around Ross on Wye, Ludlow, Hereford and back home via Abergavenny.
Beautiful scenery and fantastic roads.
Left my sodding mobile in work so no piccies...Arrrgh!

Back home, bout 1800 miles round trip, Door to door; 51 hours, I need a nap.
Gotta say the heated gear was the bomb, couldna done it without it.
KIMG0913.JPG

Couple hundred miles of rain and showers on the way home glad I was in the van for that.

Did you ride 300+ mi. in 35F with heated gear?
Started both days at 35F most of both days gradually up into the 40s first day was back around 40 when I stopped for the night @ 650 miles @ 7:30 PM second day there was 6" of snow on the ground in the Pennsylvania mountains in the morning, down out of the mountains near Philadelphia ended at 1:30 in the upper 50's, Most of the snow was gone when I went back through with the van late in the day.

Back