Whats your weather right now?

FRIDAY 17.06.2022 @ 10.30AM - ALREADY HOTTER THAN I LIKE!

WEATHER.PNG

Capture.PNG

Just typical for me. Heatwave all week, rain all weekend.
Then sun all next week and rain all weekend!
Really warm and muggy, hard to get to sleep at night.

Note to self before installing solar covers for the summer try using some insulation in the covers for once
All 4 collectors were turning on and off this afternoon turning a nice 70F inside garage to 83F

Attachments

• IMG_20220619_214312511.jpg
    IMG_20220619_214312511.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 61
I committed to the VJMC National Rally in Eureka Springs, Arkansas this coming weekend. The forecast is HOT. I don’t have a trailer or anything to pull it. I’m going to ride. 365 miles to get there in what will probably be 100 degree heat. I’m going to play like I’m Million Dollar Bogan on a 650.

I committed to the VJMC National Rally in Eureka Springs, Arkansas this coming weekend. The forecast is HOT. I don’t have a trailer or anything to pull it. I’m going to ride. 365 miles to get there in what will probably be 100 degree heat. I’m going to play like I’m Million Dollar Bogan on a 650.
Your the man Marty!

Other than the one day this week it hit 97 we’ve had a pretty easy go of it so far. Right now 71 and sunny with low humidity. Might get to 80 today. Might be a little different in Aug when I’m committed to teaching 8 BRC classes. Did 8 in the early spring when it was sleet and snow. Lol

After some glorious sunshine and oppressive heat; we now have this for the following days:
weather.PNG

And its the same for the Glastonbury Festival taking place from tomorrow......Poor Sods!

In the middle of an extreme weather event here in the Far North and it is affecting the east coast of Australia.

This time of the year we have about 10mm of rain for the month.........The last 8 days it has rained constantly varying between a drizzle and moderate to some heavy rain.............

Had to go into the nearest town 25klm inland from the beach............On the way back home when i pulled into the main highway this went past me ...............There was no protection on the chair for the passenger, not even a small screen.

60kph area

IMG20220705142941 crop.jpg
IMG20220705142944 crop.jpg
IMG20220705142951 crop.jpg

Oh goody we can speed up.........the open road
IMG20220705143009 crop.jpg

This is about as good as Summer gets in Scotland - a few days of consistently sunny weather with temps up in the high 70s °F. Next week it might be even warmer. I don't need temperatures above, say, 23-24 °C - sorry, not too sure what that is in Fahrenheit.

The scene in the back yard as I sat enjoying the afternoon - both now given a quick wash, take the worst of the flies off.

PICT0375.JPG

Back