Whats your weather right now?

Ok, who ordered up all this white stuff??? My backyard in the Montreal area this afternoon, 4-5 inches on the ground and more falling. just below freezing.

2022_11_16_1 (2).jpg

16 and sunny
Vikings against Dallas
Plenty of munchies cold beer and friends
I'm staying in today

Sunrise was at 7:08 this morning, I took these at 7:30, 42 degrees out. There are several companies north of me that offer sunrise balloon flights over the Sonoran desert. The last few days the wind has been carrying balloons directly over my house. Coffee and balloon watching in the mornings! 🙂☕
33FD3025-6C19-4B52-BC93-4CBE4167ECE4.jpeg
C4AF4EB2-6860-4063-A4A9-44A5072FFE9C.jpeg

Sunrise was at 7:08 this morning, I took these at 7:30, 42 degrees out. There are several companies north of me that offer sunrise balloon flights over the Sonoran desert. The last few days the wind has been carrying balloons directly over my house. Coffee and balloon watching in the mornings! 🙂☕
View attachment 230380View attachment 230381
Blimey, the Polar opposite to my gaff.

View attachment 230380View attachment 230381
Coming home from diner a few weeks back saw one of those balloons ahead. Before I met my wife she helped crew on one in the Catskills in NY and for a couple years we did the same for a guy near us.

Well she decided to see where this one was going and turns out it landed in a field maybe 1/2 mile from our house. We stopped over and helped load it and got the guys name and card so looks like we might be balloon chasing in the next year! Also got a free glass of wine in the deal.

Something about pointing a large propane flame thrower into a large nylon bag does not see too smart but been up a few times and lived to tell about it. Then again how smart is it to wrap your legs around a can holding 3 or 4 gallons of high test gas and go riding down a twisty road at 60+ mph?

Coming home from diner a few weeks back saw one of those balloons ahead. Before I met my wife she helped crew on one in the Catskills in NY and for a couple years we did the same for a guy near us.

Well she decided to see where this one was going and turns out it landed in a field maybe 1/2 mile from our house. We stopped over and helped load it and got the guys name and card so looks like we might be balloon chasing in the next year! Also got a free glass of wine in the deal.

Something about pointing a large propane flame thrower into a large nylon bag does not see too smart but been up a few times and lived to tell about it. Then again how smart is it to wrap your legs around a can holding 3 or 4 gallons of high test gas and go riding down a twisty road at 60+ mph?
Your logic is similar to mine as it relates to Covid. I pretty much violated all of the rules included not getting the vaccine. Have vaxxed friends who followed the protocals and still got Covid and were far sicker than I was when I caught it. When your number's up, it's up.

Back